BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Mimi F.
Can you believe how many flavors Ritz Crackers come in now? I just love all of these crackers, really I do, but I believe my favorite is the original Ritz. Another thing I really like is the snack pack. These are so convenient for traveling, sports outings, picnics and so many other occasions. I’m sure you know the old saying “everything sits better on a Ritz! So, what is your favorite?
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve always loved ritz crackers, I mean who doesn’t? But they haveeeee reinvented themselves! They now have fresh little individual packs! You don’t have to open a roll of crackers and feel bad for eating it all any longer! I like to eat mine with a fresh fruit and nut chicken salad from Harris Teeter. It’s actually delicious! Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fresh Stacks❤️
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Amanda B.
Staten Island , NY
First of all, we all live buttery Ritz. And these are great. Perfect size for on the go, kids, and a quick car snack. Each stack is a generous portion. 2 kids can split one stack. I can’t stand when I need to take 2 snacks because they’re just so small! This is a good find, highly recommend.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
My boyfriend and I love theses crackers. They are so buttery and delicious, I have to be careful not to eat the whole box at once. They are good alone, with soups, cheese and crackers or dips. I love the new fresh stacks, which allows you to open a smaller package.  The smaller portions prevent any of the product from going stale. The larger packs I would only use half the crackers and then try to seal the sleeve and put it back in the box. These are great for traveling too!
Estelle S.
Orlando
I love the convenience of the small Packaging. The crackers are my go-to for crackers and cheese, and because there's only two of us in the house I like the smaller packs instead of putting away half eaten long sleeves of crackers.
Nicole P.
carson
Rittz fresh stacks are the best. I love being able to take out a small role without opening a whole big role of crackers. My kids would always open a big role and ate half and the rest would go stale because they were not close properly
Kara B.
Kent
I love these crackers, best thing I do with them is to buy them in my chili. They give my chili a nice sweet taste while it’s also spicy. You can find these crackers at any local grocery store, I usually buy them at giant eagle.
Stephanie G.
The fresh stack packs are the perfect size for soup or to snack on. I love the plain Ritz because you don’t have to worry about them not mixing well with your food. I get them from Walmart and I will be buying them again.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THE BEST CRACKER ON THE GO. FOR CAMPING, YOU CAN SNACK ON WITH CHEESE OR JUST PLAIN CRACKER. THEY HAVE  A BUTTERY TASTE TO THEM AND MELT IN THE MOUTH. I USED FOR MY BABY WHILE TEETHING. THEY ARE MAGICAL
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?