BY RITZ #39 in Crackers

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can help make?1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve always loved ritz crackers, I mean who doesn’t? But they haveeeee reinvented themselves! They now have fresh little individual packs! You don’t have to open a roll of crackers and feel bad for eating it all any longer! I like to eat mine with a fresh fruit and nut chicken salad from Harris Teeter. It’s actually delicious! Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fresh Stacks❤️
Mimi F.
Can you believe how many flavors Ritz Crackers come in now? I just love all of these crackers, really I do, but I believe my favorite is the original Ritz. Another thing I really like is the snack pack. These are so convenient for traveling, sports outings, picnics and so many other occasions. I’m sure you know the old saying “everything sits better on a Ritz! So, what is your favorite?
Janie T.
Porter, TX
Ritz crackers have been my favorite crackers since I can remember. They taste delicious and aren’t too salty like some other crackers. I like getting this box with the smaller package cause they are perfect for on the go and lunch. They go great with peanut butter, tuna, cream cheese, chicken salad, and other things. I recommend these to everyone.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Sabrina S.
We love ritz crackers, this box especially because they are split into smaller sized bags which is very convenient. The crackers stay fresh and easy to throw in a lunch bag. We use ritz crackers alongside many meals because they taste great. I would definitely recommend buying.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Essas bolachas me fazem viajar de volta pra minha terra natal: Brasil! Nossa como gosto dessa bolachinha amanteigada - sabor de infância. Aqui em casa não falta. Meu marido, que é americano, não entende a minha fissura com essas bolachas. Rs. Uma delícia! Salgadinha na medida certa. Yummy!
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
My boyfriend and I love theses crackers. They are so buttery and delicious, I have to be careful not to eat the whole box at once. They are good alone, with soups, cheese and crackers or dips. I love the new fresh stacks, which allows you to open a smaller package.  The smaller portions prevent any of the product from going stale. The larger packs I would only use half the crackers and then try to seal the sleeve and put it back in the box. These are great for traveling too!
Kara B.
Kent
I love these crackers, best thing I do with them is to buy them in my chili. They give my chili a nice sweet taste while it’s also spicy. You can find these crackers at any local grocery store, I usually buy them at giant eagle.
Stephanie G.
The fresh stack packs are the perfect size for soup or to snack on. I love the plain Ritz because you don’t have to worry about them not mixing well with your food. I get them from Walmart and I will be buying them again.
Rori L.
WEST POINT, UT
THE BEST CRACKER ON THE GO. FOR CAMPING, YOU CAN SNACK ON WITH CHEESE OR JUST PLAIN CRACKER. THEY HAVE  A BUTTERY TASTE TO THEM AND MELT IN THE MOUTH. I USED FOR MY BABY WHILE TEETHING. THEY ARE MAGICAL
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?