BY RITZ #1 in Crackers

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can help make?1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
My boyfriend and I love theses crackers. They are so buttery and delicious, I have to be careful not to eat the whole box at once. They are good alone, with soups, cheese and crackers or dips. I love the new fresh stacks, which allows you to open a smaller package.  The smaller portions prevent any of the product from going stale. The larger packs I would only use half the crackers and then try to seal the sleeve and put it back in the box. These are great for traveling too!
Mimi F.
Can you believe how many flavors Ritz Crackers come in now? I just love all of these crackers, really I do, but I believe my favorite is the original Ritz. Another thing I really like is the snack pack. These are so convenient for traveling, sports outings, picnics and so many other occasions. I’m sure you know the old saying “everything sits better on a Ritz! So, what is your favorite?
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
This packaging allows me to snack on the go especially when I am on the go and need my snacks and hummus for lunch. It is definitely not the most healthy option, but as opposed to snacking on crackers that you cannot always count the exact calories, this allows you to count how many calories you have per bag.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Katherine V.
Lilburn, GA
Growing up, I use to eat them all the time. Now they cost a bit more and are a bit harder to find. This was the perfect after school snack for my brothers and I. My favorite way to eat them was dipping them in coffee and letting it get soft before i ate it and wouldn't care if it fell in. I would eat a box a day
T B.
Ritz are a cracker classic! These are split into cute little prepackaged rolls which are great to take on the go or for a lunch. They're great to eat on their own or pair with cheese! I love the soft crunch of these and the slight saltiness to them.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Essas bolachas me fazem viajar de volta pra minha terra natal: Brasil! Nossa como gosto dessa bolachinha amanteigada - sabor de infância. Aqui em casa não falta. Meu marido, que é americano, não entende a minha fissura com essas bolachas. Rs. Uma delícia! Salgadinha na medida certa. Yummy!
Kara B.
Kent
I love these crackers, best thing I do with them is to buy them in my chili. They give my chili a nice sweet taste while it’s also spicy. You can find these crackers at any local grocery store, I usually buy them at giant eagle.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
These crackers are so great.  I love the buttery flavor that these have.  I love having these for a snack with a piece of cheese on these is so great.  I buy these fairly often for an easy snack.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
THE BEST CRACKER ON THE GO. FOR CAMPING, YOU CAN SNACK ON WITH CHEESE OR JUST PLAIN CRACKER. THEY HAVE  A BUTTERY TASTE TO THEM AND MELT IN THE MOUTH. I USED FOR MY BABY WHILE TEETHING. THEY ARE MAGICAL
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?