Nabisco RITZ Crackers Bacon uploaded by Boa X.Nabisco RITZ Crackers Bacon uploaded by Eugenie A.Nabisco RITZ Crackers Bacon uploaded by Tammy M.

BY RITZ

Ritz Crackers Bacon.
New!
Nabisco.
Artificially flavored.
Seasoned with naturally flavored black pepper.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS :

UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE VITAMIN B1, RIBOFLAVIN VITAMIN B2, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , SUGAR , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , MALTODEXTRIN , LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND/OR BAKING SODA) , SALT , TORULA YEAST , SPICES (INCLUDES BLACK PEPPER) , ONION POWDER , NATURAL FLAVOR , SOY LECITHIN , GARLIC POWDER , NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR , SUNFLOWER OIL , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR .

Allergens :

• I bought this crackers today and I wonder if they have pe...1 Answers
  • Bacon Ritz crackers? Do they really taste that good, beca...5 Answers
  • Bacon?! Oh my! I'm intrigued. Are they worth trying?3 Answers
Sarah W.
Hernando , MS
This flavor is disgusting ! I never knew something bacon flavored could be bad , but this is the one exception to the rule . I bought these by accident and I was very curious to try once I realized they were bacon .
Rachel B.
Newberry, FL
Ever since these came out, I’ve craved them, they have a smoky flavor that makes you want more. Ritz is the perfect cracker for turkey, or any lunch meat, but the bacon flavor is something in and of itself, amazing
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I was in disbelief. A cracker with the flavor of my favorite meat? No way. So i had to pick it up. These crackers pack a punch when it comes to flavor. Bursting with bacony goodness. My new favorite cracker.
Ramona S.
Tried these a few years ago and I was surprised at how good they were! No idea how they achieved the flavor but it’s subtle and delicious. Great with a sharp cheese
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I just got to try these last night. My husband picked them up for me on his way home from work because he knows I love my bacon flavor in foods. How can you go wrong with ritz and bacon? These crackers are so yum! The only bad thing is once you eat one have fun trying to stop eating them Lol. These are a very tastey and great snack!
Nicole N.
I recently bought Bacon flavor Ritz crackers as an impulse buy because they were on sale and I happened to be making a pot of chili that day. These were a great pairing with chili! I always liked Ritz crackers for their crunchiness and I loved the hint of salty bacon flavor. However, I do wish Ritz crackers would stay crunchier longer. They tend to absorb any liquid like a sponge and become immediately soggy.
Corrie M.
If you haven't tried these yet, what are u waiting for? They are delicious! They don't taste like Ritz they have an amazing smoky flavor. I love to make salmon sliders with these. I get a can of salmon and carefully peel off the bones and skin. I then add an egg or two and crush up one sleeve of these awesome crackers. Add them into the salmon mix until you get a patê like consistency​. Then mold them into small sliders and fry in a pan of oil. After frying place on a paper towel. Eat and yum. It's a cheap recipe that packs a punch flavorwise.
Boa X.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this on a whim. I actually want expecting much when I bought it. What made me buy these crackers was the bacon advertised on the front of the package. I can taste the bacon, but it is not as strong as I would like it. I am obsessed with bacon and wanted a more bacon taste than what each of the crackers provide. I love how the crackers were seasoned with black pepper to give it a extra spice. Add some cheese or jalapenos and it will be delicious!
Jennifer F.
I love Ritz with the nice soft crunch and buttery flavor. This was a new product for me. They were delicious. Nice bacon flavor, not imitation tasting. I like to try bacon flavored product, because there are hardly anyone who doesn't like bacon. This one was one of the best ones I have tried. Try it with smoked cheddar. YUM!
Tiffany B.
Longview , WA
This is one of my favorite snacks. The classic Ritz taste with bacon. I especially love these with a little bit of cheese. These have the same texture as original Ritz. The only thing I am not a fan of is the amount of black pepper. If you eat more than a couple, the pepper can be a little overpowering.
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
Bacon Ritz crackers? Do they really taste that good, because they do not sound like it to me?
Tessa M.
Bacon?! Oh my! I'm intrigued. Are they worth trying?
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
I bought this crackers today and I wonder if they have pepper and what recipe goes well with them.