Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Peanut Butter/Classic Cheddar Filled Crackers Variety Pack 24-1 oz. Packs uploaded by Teresa C.

BY RITZ

Peanut Butter: Made with Real Peanut Butter; 6g of Whole Grain per Serving*; Filling Made with Creamy Peanut Butter. Classic Cheddar: Made with Real Cheese; 6g of Whole Grain per Serving*. see more...

Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
My significant other eats these religiously! I am not a fan of peanut butter but he is. He loves the peanut butter cracker sandwiches and Ritz. He also uses ritz on casseroles and in chili...so he must really love the taste because he eats them none stop. I have to repurchase these every grocery trip.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
New York
I love these, they're so rich in cracker and filling flavor. Mess free which is great, the crunch of the crackers with the filling is just so good. Plus you don't have to smear the peanut butter or cut your own cheese. Great on the go snack alternative when you have a PB or cheese craving!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pierce City, MO
Need a quick snack but too lazy to put it all together?! Then these snacks are calling your name!! What days snack better than crackers and cheese or crackers and peanut butter?! I mean, really?! These are great quality and something that we keep in the pantry for the kids to snack on!
Cj B.
Cj B.
This is a great school snack to pack into a lunch because it fills you up more than you'd expect as your eating it.  The taste is pretty good and is just as I expected it to be.  The price is fairly average for the snack type.  If you spend a lot of time away from your house, I recommend.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I tried these a while ago and they were ok. I didn't really care for them. They had good flavor, but left my mouth really dry and not really caring if we bought more or not. I did like the surprise of chocolate in the middle, but felt it just wasn't enough.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Peanut Butter/Classic Cheddar Filled Crackers Variety Pack 24-1 oz. Packs this is one of the best snacks out there. These are a standard staple in my pantry. Always great quality and freshness at a reasonable price.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
These are a decent snack for on the go. I like that it's not a bunch of bizarre flavors but they aren't super filling. This was my first time trying them, and I didn't love them but prob would consider buying them again for lunch box snacks.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
My family loves the peanut butter version of these. However the cheese flavor has a dry weird texture that just doesn't hit the spot. I think these are a unique snack however that aren't expensive so these are good when you need a change.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love the peanut butter ones! My kids love the cheese and peanut butter. They are delicious we buy them all the time. They make a great snack and they aren't messy. We love buying these for our on the go kids
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
Love these as super snakes on the go! The peanut butter is a great way for protein when you are out and about or in a car ride! It has an amazing flavor I mean it can't ge any better than a ritz cracker and peanut butter!