Nabisco RITZ Crackerfuls Peanut Butter/Classic Cheddar Filled Crackers uploaded by Teresa C.

BY RITZ

Peanut Butter: Made with Real Peanut Butter; 6g of Whole Grain per Serving*; Filling Made with Creamy Peanut Butter. Classic Cheddar: Made with Real Cheese; 6g of Whole Grain per Serving*.

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Nabisco RITZ Crackerfuls Peanut Butter/Classic Cheddar Filled Crackers this is one of the best snacks out there. These are a standard staple in my pantry. Always great quality and freshness at a reasonable price.
Cj B.
This is a great school snack to pack into a lunch because it fills you up more than you'd expect as your eating it.  The taste is pretty good and is just as I expected it to be.  The price is fairly average for the snack type.  If you spend a lot of time away from your house, I recommend.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I tried these a while ago and they were ok. I didn't really care for them. They had good flavor, but left my mouth really dry and not really caring if we bought more or not. I did like the surprise of chocolate in the middle, but felt it just wasn't enough.
Courtney C.
These are a decent snack for on the go. I like that it's not a bunch of bizarre flavors but they aren't super filling. This was my first time trying them, and I didn't love them but prob would consider buying them again for lunch box snacks.
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
I have bought the classic cheddar filled crackers before and thought they were very good. They make a good snack for after school for kids or to add to their lunches.
Flakita R.
I really love that this particular package contains both peanut butter and the cheese want is just amazing and to just buy one packet that contains both products in it.
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
My significant other eats these religiously! I am not a fan of peanut butter but he is. He loves the peanut butter cracker sandwiches and Ritz. He also uses ritz on casseroles and in chili...so he must really love the taste because he eats them none stop. I have to repurchase these every grocery trip.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield , CA
I absolutely love the peanut butter ones! My kids love the cheese and peanut butter. They are delicious we buy them all the time. They make a great snack and they aren't messy. We love buying these for our on the go kids
Lydia K.
New York
I love these, they're so rich in cracker and filling flavor. Mess free which is great, the crunch of the crackers with the filling is just so good. Plus you don't have to smear the peanut butter or cut your own cheese. Great on the go snack alternative when you have a PB or cheese craving!
Jessica S.
Pierce City, MO
Need a quick snack but too lazy to put it all together?! Then these snacks are calling your name!! What days snack better than crackers and cheese or crackers and peanut butter?! I mean, really?! These are great quality and something that we keep in the pantry for the kids to snack on!