BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Taneisha h.
Yummy product great for special events can also be a grab n go snack awesome for kids and the whole household
Valeria V.
Lima
They are some cookie bars that makes people enjoy it because they are delicious and crispy
It is delicious
June W.
Sandusky, MI
Very yummy snack. Wish more came in a box but it's so worth the price. Good snack for a mid day hunger. I love these.
Elham I.
Cairo
Oh my God I love these crackers a lot and I can buy dozen of it nonstop good taste and quality
Destiny C.
Shirley, IN
Great snack. They taste great. Only had them a couple times but would highly recommend.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I’m a sucker for anything garlic flavored and these are bomb! picked up from kmart and for a very good price too! i love eating alone or with soup!! another good flavor is the sour cream and onion chips!
Darcie Y.
Crackerfuls are a great snack that my family loves. They just go very quick at our house. Great quality and great flavor
Cindy B.
Garlic and herb anything is my favorite these are a lunch box staple love love love please do not in anytime soon
Mykela D.
I could eat a whole case of these in one sitting, they are that delicious! Somehow light, and fresh tasting, while still being super savory! I absolutely adore these for snack time!
Giselle F.
nova iguaçu
Barrinhas de cereais para um dia logo e corrido uma delicia serio é muito bom mesmo
Amoo
Tonya L.
If you have had these are they good like you have just say cheese spread and put it on the crackers?