BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Jenn C.
I did not care for these at all. They reminded me of the little packs of sandwich crackers that kids pack in their lunch, and I did not care for the flavor at all. These are pretty gross imho.
Hegel S.
i dont really like the garlic i preffer another one to the same company for exaple chesse and bacon but garlic no i dont like it
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
I, myself, am not a fan of Ritz crackers. I find them too buttery. However, my boys love Ritz crackers so I buy them for them regularly. They like to add some cheese and pepperoni. That really makes their day. I would not recommend them to others just based on my opinion,
Morgan R.
These are an improvement to the original cracker which is disgustingly sweet, but they aren't that mug better.
Willianna D.
Long Branch, NJ
Did really like it to garlicky I would have to past on this one not a good buy
Astrid B.
I haven't eat that yet. But I believe that could be good. And not so expensive, as others used to.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I didn't care for these. They were too fake tasting. The cheese is grainey and they are also expensive. Not to mention so bad for you! Full of chemicals.
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I do not like these crackers at all I love cheese and I live Ritz but this is horrible I'll scrap the cheese out and just eat that
Demarea G.
Tulare, CA
Not a fan of the garlic flavor, the other flavors are ok.. this particular flavor needs to go back to the drawing board
Joan S.
Sorry I never try this product yet. we only purchase the regular ritz crackers.
we eat the regular one with cheese
Tonya L.
If you have had these are they good like you have just say cheese spread and put it on the crackers?