BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Aurdrey S.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are great I love to have with a salad or with my dinner instead of bread. I try and catch onsale because u don't get much and they can be pricey but I love the taste of them and the fact that I think they're a lil bit healthier than bread. go ahead and try it out.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love these cookies Nabisco. Its garlic flavor with spices, is unique, it's great, I love it. It is perfect to serve with dressing, yogurt, mayonnaise, cheese, as snaks..yo use it a lot in my meetings and help me .. are crispy but soft at the same time are very rich
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
I love these crackers filled with garlic herb creamy filling, so yummy that it is hard to eat just one, lol! They where giving samples out at the store and that is how I tried these crackers, then I was hooked. I keep them in my car since I am on the road a lot, just a really great snack to keep the hunger pains away and feel good about what I have eaten.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
I love all of these Nabisco snacks. The crackerfuls were a lifesaver when I was pregnant and teaching. It was just enough to keep me from getting sick and from being hungry and not too much to yet once again make me sick. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
Awesome snack that tastes great and makes me feel like I'm doing something healthy for my body! This is the best Crackerful variety in my opinion. They aren't expensive and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend these!
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been buying the Gaclic herb filled crackers. I have to say i love them. when i first bought them i picked up the wrong thing. But after trying it i have to say i am glad i did pick up the wrong thing. Now i am hooked
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
These are SO good. I was surprised! Of course I wish there were more than 6 because they go so fast. I like them for breakfast or a snack. I like to keep one in my purse in case i get hungry.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
These are awesome. I love to use these crackers for dipping. I put them out at Family occasions and for us to just snack on with our favorite dish. I love the light crispy texture and how each one is packed with flavor.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
I want these so bad! My boyfriend and I can't resist the temptation of garlic and we will put it on anything that we can get our hands on! Love ritz crackers, they go with any cheese and are the best bang for your buck.
Jordan W.
These are so good I love garlic love love love garlic so these are perfect to eat basically anytime for me I get them at Kroger's it doesn't compare to any product for me and yes absolute would recommend them to anyone
Tonya L.
If you have had these are they good like you have just say cheese spread and put it on the crackers?