BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
This is the grown up version of peanut butter/cheese filled crackers. These taste so good, but you only get 6 for around $3 and my husband can eat one in 3 bites. They taste great, but aren't great for you. They do make a great gotta run snack though!
CamUnbothered g.
Really good, and despite the size very filling. has a great flavor. not the healthiest snack , but better than chips. Not worth $2.98 . I rather make my own cheese and crackers.....i only buy them if the price is a steal... i would only talk about them if i was asked about them.....
Kei H.
I like the originals much better I can taste a slight different styles even when salted don't see why there is reduced fat crackers I bought once and had to find stuff to dip it with because I couldn't eat it by its self like i do the normal ones
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love to snack on these crackers with The Laughing Cow spreadable cheese. A great snack! They also taste great with dips. I love the flavor of these crackers. I think they are a great price and they come in attractive packaging. Good buy.
Keyla C.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't know if I love them or hate them. lol
I have kept eating and eating from the box and find that I get tired of them easy but then the next day I want some more. So I am still trying to decide whether I will keep buying them or not.
Madeline G.
Kennesaw, GA
These crackers instantly satisfy my salty snack craving! This is my first time purchasing these crackers and I will be re-purchasing as soon as I am out! They are more filling compared to other crackers on the market because they made with real cheese and 6g of whole grains per serving! I would recommend these crackers to all of my friends who love salty snacks or have a family!
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
OMG this is amazing and more I freaking love this to the moon and back and I buy these all of the time they're not expensive at all cost about $2 and has different flavors they just need to keep making them or send me them monthly lol.
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
Okay, I am iffy with these. They taste really good at first but left a weird taste in my mouth when I tried them. They aren't that bad, but not entirely healthy either. Pro is that they taste delicious , but a con is that they leave a bad taste. I would recommend it though.
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Perfect on the go snack in the mornings or afternoon snack for the kids. Not super "unhealthy " and reasonably priced for the quantity your buying. Perfect sweet/salty combination. I always keep these on hand and in stock in my pantry, as well as a few pafks in my truck.
Destiny J.
Dallas, TX
These are delicious! I keep a box of them in my over head at work. I love the garlic cheese flavor not over baring. i wish there was a 12 pack verses the 6. they go pretty quickly. They are a lot of carbs but not sugar :)!! I would recommend these and other flavors!
Tonya L.
If you have had these are they good like you have just say cheese spread and put it on the crackers?