BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
These are seriously delicious! It's the perfect snack size for on-the-go. The crackers are nice and flakey. And the filling? SO GOOD. If you're a fan of herbed Allouette cheese, you'll love this! 10/10.
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ
I highly suggest these to anyone looking for a quick snack. They're not too filling and are basically cheese and crackers for adults. They aren't too bad for you either. I totally recommend them!
Alyssa J.
Hopkins , MN
These are the most satisfying little snack when I am dieting. They satisfy my hunger, with just a hint of savory salty goodness. I like that they are creamy with the cheese but the cracker texture is perfect for staving of hunger cravings. I love having these on hand.
Rebecca B.
Nabisco makes the greatest crackers in general, so to also add my love of Garlic Herb was icing on the cake. I went into my local Vons and picked up a box of these (on sale, buy 1 get 1 half off) and was delighted to see that they had different flavors and options. This snack was delicious and filling!
Bena O.
San Antonio, TX
I love Ritz and hummus. I am so thrilled that Nabisco began offering products worth low sodium! I can purchase crackers again, and these Ritz taste great. Also, my grocery store has special deals like buy two packages for a discounted price of $3 for two.
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are an amazing after school snacks for the kids or an after workout treat for mom! They are a little pricey but worth it because instead of eating a handful of snacks, you having one, filling alternative!
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
These are delicious..I like to eat them with cheese and pepperoni, inexpensive at my supermarket..I could eat a whole box, I love these so much, so does everyone in my Family, I always have them at Holiday parties, they are always a big hit..They are gone before I know it!
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
DELISH..I love these stuffed crackers, maybe a little too much, they never disappoint...I could eat them in one sitting..I buy them all the time..The kids  and grandkids love them.They are affordable. We always have these on hand at the house for a quick yummy snack!
Shelly T.
Modesto, CA
You can't go wrong with ritz crackers , they are one of my all time favorites. They take me back to childhood. Ritz make for some great little snacks , you can add just about anything to these crackers . My favorite is cream cheese on ritz very delicious yum
Thamara P.
I like these I just don't think I would pick them over other snacks. They are flavorful the cracker is always crispy. I think for me it's just the filling that I just don't 100% commit to.
Tonya L.
If you have had these are they good like you have just say cheese spread and put it on the crackers?