BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a fantastic on the go snack that reminds me of those cheese and crackers sandwiches I had as a kid. I know they're just as unhealthy, but for some reason I feel better about them because they're from Ritz.
Jordan W.
These are so good I love garlic love love love garlic so these are perfect to eat basically anytime for me I get them at Kroger's it doesn't compare to any product for me and yes absolute would recommend them to anyone
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Crackers are such a good snack. I love Crackerfuls. Great tasting and simple. I picked them up at Walmart. Go to your local grocery store pick some up. They are only a few dollars and are definitely worth a try.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I buy these to go in my diaper bag, good to give the kids on the go, they get hungry while shopping, or waiting at Dr's apps in the car etc, these are perfect sz top fit and perfectly priced.
Mom hacks
#onehappymom
Maquíllate A.
Nashville, TN
Me encantan todas las Galletas Ritz, pero si son integrales y con sabores naturales mucho mejor, son crujientes y de un tamaño adecuado y cantidad de sal adecuada, me encantan y cada vez que tengo oportunidad las compro
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
These are so #yummy. I can not get enough of them. I bought them at Walmart. It was affordable at the time. I'm not sure if they went up or not. I am pleased with the taste and hope to influence others to try them!
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
I was not too impressed with these. I thought that the garlic herb would be a really nice flavor but it kind of just came off as a really artificial flavor. I also didn't really like that it was a filling. I am not typically into fillings of any kind.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love these Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls garlic herb filled crackers. These are a very tasty snack and I love that it comes in a 6 count package so I can eat on them all week long. i would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good cracker snack
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Um these are so stinking yummy. We bought these when they 1st came out and we loved them. We bought them at walmart. They met my expectations. I will repurchase these. They are not that healthy but they are yummy. I would add a ranch flavored one.
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
These are like the older sibling to the lance brand filled sandwich cracker. It's more refined and healthier and I feel way more flavorful. The only other major difference is in price. These are more expensive
Tonya L.
If you have had these are they good like you have just say cheese spread and put it on the crackers?