BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
These are awesome. I love to use these crackers for dipping. I put them out at Family occasions and for us to just snack on with our favorite dish. I love the light crispy texture and how each one is packed with flavor.
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX
These are SO good. I was surprised! Of course I wish there were more than 6 because they go so fast. I like them for breakfast or a snack. I like to keep one in my purse in case i get hungry.
Jordan W.
These are so good I love garlic love love love garlic so these are perfect to eat basically anytime for me I get them at Kroger's it doesn't compare to any product for me and yes absolute would recommend them to anyone
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
So great i love these crackers so much omg garlic i s so delish. i swear its the best. Omg i love this os much. Yay. so good. I love it. So good. Yeah. Ao good. i swear. yeah i lvoe it so much. Best thing ever. yeap so good. i swear. yeag so good.. yeah so
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a fantastic on the go snack that reminds me of those cheese and crackers sandwiches I had as a kid. I know they're just as unhealthy, but for some reason I feel better about them because they're from Ritz.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
I was not too impressed with these. I thought that the garlic herb would be a really nice flavor but it kind of just came off as a really artificial flavor. I also didn't really like that it was a filling. I am not typically into fillings of any kind.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Crackers are such a good snack. I love Crackerfuls. Great tasting and simple. I picked them up at Walmart. Go to your local grocery store pick some up. They are only a few dollars and are definitely worth a try.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I buy these to go in my diaper bag, good to give the kids on the go, they get hungry while shopping, or waiting at Dr's apps in the car etc, these are perfect sz top fit and perfectly priced.
Mom hacks
#onehappymom
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love these Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls garlic herb filled crackers. These are a very tasty snack and I love that it comes in a 6 count package so I can eat on them all week long. i would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good cracker snack
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Me encantan todas las Galletas Ritz, pero si son integrales y con sabores naturales mucho mejor, son crujientes y de un tamaño adecuado y cantidad de sal adecuada, me encantan y cada vez que tengo oportunidad las compro