BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Garlic Herb Filled Crackers.
New!
6 individually wrapped filled crackers.
Made with real cheese.
Excellent source of Fiber.
Contains 7g of fat per serving.
Garlic Herb natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I’m a sucker for anything garlic flavored and these are bomb! picked up from kmart and for a very good price too! i love eating alone or with soup!! another good flavor is the sour cream and onion chips!
Gerrie C.
Canonsburg, PA
I was really suprised at how much i really enjoyed these. They were nice and crisp and the garlic was not too overpowering which can happen in snacks. I would definitely recommend these as a go to snack if you are trying to crub your salty craving without grabbing those bag of chips!
gisel t.
Delhi, CA
This is one of a kind product that i enjoy snaking on and is perfect for any day any time. It dose leave a bit of a breath but that's nothing a piece of gum will fix and wont stop me from eating this. These products are delicious and very affordable I don't just love your GArlic herb filled crackers but the rest of your products.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
These are a great filling snack. Its like having crackers and dip without the fuss. The filling is creamy and tastes great, and the crackers are crisp. I usually have some hiding in my pantry somewhere and can grab one on the go when I need an afternoon pick me up.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
I friggin' live for these things for at work. They are something quick and easy for a really quick snack like break/lunch that you only have maybe 20ish minutes. Super inexpensive, taste completely amazing. Seriously give these a try you will fall in love.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
Yum. These are so good. I'm a sucker for garlic and herb flavored any thing and these are awesome. I expected them to be good and they did not disappoint. I've bought them at two different local grocery stores so they are easy to find and definitely worth the price
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
These are so good. I love these crackers. They are great for a small snack if eaten in a good portion. I honestly loved these. So good! I would eat them all day! Only cons is that I may get fat if I eat too many! (I probably will) so good!!! Yummy food!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i absolutely love nabisco ritz crackerfuls garlic herb filled crackers because their awesome. they keep me happy and healthy. it did meet my expectation of the product. i buy these at shaw's and will continue buying them. i have recommended to friends and family.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
These are to die for! Amazing taste and perfect for a snack! I picked these up at a gas station for a snack on the road and was blown away! I was not expecting these to be so delicious! I had to go buy some for my pantry at the house!
Jennifer P.
Elgin, IL
Yummy, zesty and full of flavor! This was a cracker snack that was delicious and filled me up. My kids also enjoyed this snack at school and their friends were curious what it was because it smelled so good. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Tonya L.
If you have had these are they good like you have just say cheese spread and put it on the crackers?