Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese Cracker Sandwiches 6 pk

Nabisco ritz crackerfuls four cheese cracker sandwiches 6 pk see more...

• Are these any different from ritz sandwiches?2 Answers
Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese Cracker Sandwiches 6 pk
  • "I cannot buy the ones with peanut butter due to my son being allergic to peanuts but I get my son with four cheese and he loves them especially for an after school snack!" in 1 review
  • "My mom hates cheese but she can't get enough of these." in 1 review
  • "Not expensive and they make a great snack at home or on the go." in 1 review
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wayne, PA
This are my favorite beach and work snack! Great for on the go! The cheese is delicious and so is the cracker. It's the grown up version of those little cracker and spreadable cheese packets we all ate as a kid!
Symone C.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg omg one the best. Literally I you can eat the whole box and still feel no shame these are so good so cheesy so soft and buttery if it still curb every craving I can even think of. I recommend it is my mom my sister and my grandparents these are so good
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ranson, WV
I keep a box at my desk for a quick afternoon snack. I love the thick layer of cheese, it is nice and creamy, not powdery like some crackers.
Vedrana V.
Vedrana V.
Antioch, TN
These are like cheese crackers, but a lot less dry and much tastier! They are also much bigger. Although, they're not as cheap.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love these! Not expensive and they make a great snack at home or on the go. They have a great taste! Best part the cheese doesn't leave a bad after taste like most cheese products.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Oooo, I love these! I wish there were more in the box though haha. They seem to go so fast, but they are great for a fast little snack.
Jenniffer L.
Jenniffer L.
Franklin, TN
My mom hates cheese but she can't get enough of these. I have tried them myself and they are very delicious and are healtheir than some other cheesy snacks.
mea m.
mea m.
Lancaster, CA
My children just love these cry they like to take them to school likes to eat them at home for snack I just love love love them and I love them too
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We love these crackers. It's like a giant cheese cracker, only the cheese is creamy and not powdery like most cheese crackers. My daughter likes to take these to school as part of her lunch, and my son loves snacking on them. I've tried the four cheese and the cheddar, and I think I prefer the cheddar. A box of 6 of them is over $3 though, so they are a bit pricey for my taste.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Newark, OH
These crackers hit the spot, when you just want a snack and go, these are perfect! I cannot buy the ones with peanut butter due to my son being allergic to peanuts but I get my son with four cheese and he loves them especially for an after school snack!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Are these any different from ritz sandwiches?