BY RITZ

• Do you like Nabisco RITZ Crackerfuls Classic Cheddar?2 Answers
  • I actually tried these and liked them. But I didn't see a...2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor????9 Answers
Hannah M.
Love these. I love ritz crackers and the spray cheese but the spray cheese is always so expensive so these cracker sandwiches are perfect. I bought mine at Payless for around $4. Perfect snack to carry in your purse. It is delicious and I recommend to anyone that likes cheese crackers!
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
I like these for a grab and go snack but do not like them as much as the small round cracker sandwiches they also make. This could be a personal preference on the cheese to cracker ratio. The price point is right and worth a try!
K A.
This is an amazing snack. I live the taste and crunch this food gives. Very tasteful and bold and doesn’t compare to any other snack i know. I find these in my local grocery store and get these all the time for my house
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
These crackerfuls are a more grownup version of the bits, and they're very good. These and Cheddar are two of the best flavors IMHO. Would like to see some newer options
Monique L.
Hampton
This is a great product and I love it , I would recommend this product to anyone because each one is flavored with the right amount of season right amount of season and it melts in your mouth
Michele W.
helena
I love these cracker and cheese snacks! I got them because they were on sale and they were better than I thought they would be. Now I buy them all the time. They are easy to pack in a purse or bag go on the go snacking.
Nikk A.
We did not enjoy these. With a house full of boys and a preschooler, I generally have to hide snacks to make sure they last as long as I purchased them to, but that has not been necessary with these snacks :-( . They have been sitting untouched for two weeks in the snack box in our pantry because no one likes these. Both my daughter and I took one bite and instantly regretted it. The cheese has a weird salty taste that's not even like a fake cheese taste. I can't describe it to save my life, and just trying to recall the taste makes me want to gag. Yuck! I would stay away if you're on the fence to try them.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Honestly I thought this would be gross. I only tried it because they had some in the office and I had the munchies. It was much better than expected. The cracker wasn't soggy. The cheese was smooth and now powdery, and more real tasting than other similar products I've tried. I do feel like there a little over priced for cheese and crackers, but I guess you pay for the convenience.
Malak D.
Greencastle, IN
The taste is good but not overwhelming which s nice to have with a good dip. I love this product and I buy it all the time as I love salty food and cheese flavor is one of my favorite food flavors. I would love to have this products in smaller packs as having it in a big pack makes me either over eat it or store it and having it dry and become stale.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
OMG!! These r so good. If u enjoy simple snacks like crackers and cheese. These r on steroids lol! Classic buttery, salty, crunchy, crispy Ritz crackers. And creamy sharp n sweet cheddar cheese. It's full of cheese. And the serving size doesn't disappoint. They are truly addicting. I would highly recommend them.
Karen A.
Whats your favorite flavor????
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Carisma S.
3rd Floor, New York
I actually tried these and liked them. But I didn't see any other flavors. Do they come in other flavors?