BY RITZ

If you are looking for a snack to fill you up in between meals, look no further than Nabisco Ritz Crackerful Sandwiches. This savory Nabisco Ritz Cracker product features two curvy rectangular-shaped Ritz crackers surrounding a gooey cheddar cheese center. The Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese Cracker Sandwiches are individually wrapped with 6 snacks in each box. A versatile snack, Ritz cheese crackers are loved by both children and adults alike and can be enjoyed at home, school, work or on the go. Ritz cheese cracker snacks are made with real cheese, natural flavors and 5g of whole grains per serving, which makes them a wholesome snack that will satisfy your appetite while delivering the sharp, earthy taste of a delightful semisoft cheddar cheese spread in between 2 long crispy Ritz crackers. Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls: Classic cheddar flavor Natural flavor with real cheese 5g of whole grains per serving Individually wrapped

Whitney G.
Jamestown
When I was pregnant I was so sick the entire time. I never could function. I remember one day I was at a friends house and I thought I was going to get sick and I told her as embarrassing as it was she had to get me something to eat. She brought me a 7-Up and one of these and I fell in love. They are a little pricey in my opinion however the flavor is wonderful and they are truly the only thing that got me through my pregnancy. There’s a couple of the flavors I’m not a great fan of that for the most part they are all amazing and I definitely will buy in the future. The kids love to take them to school as a snack my husband likes to throw them in the lunchbox and regardless of if we’re camping or just going on A road trip they are a fan favorite
Katy D.
Nashville, TN
These are a great, yummy, on the go snack! They are whole wheat 🌾 so they feel a little healthier for you while tasting amazing. The filling is the perfect amount of cheese to cracker! I recommend getting these if you are already and cheese and cracker person...or if you just like food in general.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These are great! Nice and light, the cheese flavor is bold, yet not over salty and does not taste fake. The cracker is light and buttery flavor. These are very healthy and this was the first time I purchased these and I really liked them. I'd highly recommend!
Jennifer W.
Pretty large for what you think of when it comes to crackers but these are packed with yummy flavor. Have tried many varieties and have enjoyed them all. Easy packaging for kids to open per say school snacks or lunch.
Kay T.
Llano
All my family can say is YUM!  My kids love these for snacks.  Can be a bit pricey compared to other snack products so they don't always get them.  But it is good and better than a chocolate bar.
Taylor S.
La Crosse, WI
These are a great healthy snack for everyone to try! They are very satisfying and made with healthy ingredients which makes it even better! I love these snacks that help satisfy that salty craving. Highly recommend this product!
Candace N.
Madison, TN
These are yummy! I've purchased them to snack on at work. They're good to satisfy my craving between meals throughout the day. They also satisfy my craving for a salty snack!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I have these at the office for a quick afternoon snack.  They are better then grabbing cookies or sweets.  This is the first time that I have gotten the  Nabisco RITZ Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese Cracker Sandwiches but I really like them.  I love the convince.  I will be buying them again.  I picked mine up at Kroger.
Chloe S.
I actually really liked this cracker! Obviously the fake cheese in the middle tasted like fake cheese, though not as bad as the filling in Ritz Bits. My husband even liked it! I wish I could find a box of these at Costco, they make for a great snack on the go.
Rosemary R.
These are great!!!! I wish i could give it 100 stars! They taste amazingly good! I would like if they could sell them in bigger boxes because for what i know they just come a couple in a box and that is not enough!! Haha!!