Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Filled Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by ana k.Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Filled Crackers - 6 CT uploaded by Juan G.

BY RITZ #57 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon 6 Individually Wrapped Filled Crackers.
New!
Made with real cheese & bacon & 6g whole grain per serving*.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors. see more...

carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I wouldn't even know that these were low-fat crackers. They still taste very rich and buttery and are absolutely delicious. They are great to eat on their own and work very well for topping with dip, cheese, or peanut butter. It's pretty much the only kind of Ritz crackers that I bought because the other versions truly do have more fat and calories. If I can't tell the difference between these and the others, I might as well purchase these.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
1 word.... BAAAAAAACCCCCOOOOOONNNN ahh who doesn't love bacon or bacon flavored things? Oh wait, vegans and vegetarians. But dude, I absolutely loved regular crackerfuls but now these are the only ones I will buy. They are so handy when I have a busy day at work and can't step away for lunch. Just grab one and snack on it during what was suppose to be my lunch hour while I work. Easy convienent and fast. Absolutely love these!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Foodie Expert
I tried this several years ago when the snack wrapoed sandwich crackers first came out and I have to say I was greatly pleasantly surprised by the taste of these crackers sandwiches. I haven't bought them many times since but I can tell you they're great for packing lunches, for having lunch is at home or just for eating around the house as a household snack. Great for most any ages over 3 I would say.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Foodie Expert
I like to be on the hunt for savory yet filling snacks to eat throughout my day. These tend to do the job. I will grab a box of these before I'm about to go on a long flight. It tricks my mind into thinking I am eating a cooked meal because it is savory and delicious. I used to eat ritz bitz a lot as a kid and I feel like this is the adult alternative for when bite sized crackers won't do the trick.
Blake W.
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I just tried these for the first time and they're actually pretty good. Honestly it's not really a snack I'd eat regularly but every once in a while sure. I mean who doesn't like cheddar cheese and bacon?? The only think is it has that weird almost gritty filling in the center that you just know is artificial. But I mean for a sandwich cracker these are definitely among the best.
Jock G.
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
These used to be so darn good . The cheese in these is pretty runny now and the crackers are very hard . I remember the crackers being light , buttery and flaky On texteire .
The cheese was hard for my 7 year old to spread and he ended up just making a big mess . He also only ate part of one . Not sure exactly what happened with these . The cheese is also heavily salted .
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
Do you love cheddar cheese? Do you love bacon? Do you love the idea of both things being combined and being put between crackers? If you answered yes to those questions, then I think you will love these. The flavor is great. The crackers are crunchy, light, and salty. The filling is smooth and has a rich flavor of cheddar cheese and bacon. These are great.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Forney, TX
The big kid version of the cheese and crackers that we used to get in our lunch. They are pretty good, the bacon flavor is a little off in my book but I do normally try to stay away from highly processed foods like this but this was a tastey bit of nostalgia that I had to try out. I would probably try a different flavor if I saw it.
Sarah-Lee T.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
All I have to say is yes these Nabisco Ritz cracker foals oh my God the cheddar cheese and bacon oh my goodness they are absolutely amazing oh my God with the cheddar cheese and the bacon off they are delicious they never disappoint they never disappoint and I would recommend these and I have to all of my family and friends
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Crackerfuls are delicious, plain and simple. Though i wish more came in a box, they are so packed full of flavor and as snacks go they do fill you up pretty easily. I have also been hoping they would come out with some new flavors or possibly making packages of smaller sized crackers rather than one long cracker sandwich