Nabisco RITZ Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Filled Crackers uploaded by ana k.Nabisco RITZ Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Filled Crackers uploaded by Juan G.

BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Cheddar Cheese & Bacon 6 Individually Wrapped Filled Crackers.
New!
Made with real cheese & bacon & 6g whole grain per serving*.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.

Hannah L.
Nashville
Love the idea of it, but it’s a try it once and satisfied with that experience. Definitely had a great flavor, but it’s not necessarily the healthiest snack to be eating daily. Recommended for a craving for bacon in the middle of the workday
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
The concept of these sounded great! I love cheddar, I love Bacon, I even love Ritz--so man, was I excited to try these!

Only...they are terrible! They smell and taste like dog food. I couldn't even swallow a single bite. I tried giving them to my brother in law, who eats anything, and he couldn't stomach them either. Very disappointed!
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
These are a nice snack to send with the kids to school, but the packaging isn't as easy to open as I would like it to be. My 4 year old has hard time getting them open, so he becomes frustrated. The flavor is great! The cheese on the crackers is just enough to make you want more. The crackers have a sweet kick to them. They are always fresh.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I liked the cracker but wish it had more filling I am a cheese and bacon lover so wish it was more the are healthy in moderation and affordable on sale! Winn-Dixie is my main place to shop but walmart too.
Samantha B.
Clemmons, NC
Very flavorful and filling, great for that perfect snack when you are on the go or just sitting at home watching a good movie. It fit and stays in any bag or pocket, curves cravings and hungry pains. Would totally share and recommend it to other.
ADRIANA RIVAS R.

I mean, is bacon, it is just the best!!! I used to eat ritz bitz a lot when I was a kid and I feel like this is the alternative for adults and my mind has the thought that I am eating a cooked meal because it is salty and delicious.
Megan K.
Springfield, MO
These are not very good at all. The cracker park is delicious it everything you expect; crisp and buttery. However the bacon and cheese filling is terrible. You can tell that is cheap bacon flavoring and it leaves a horrible taste in you mouth. The only redeeming feature is the crackers, but then yes u should save your money and just buy the crackers.
Kayla M.
Very tasteful cracker from Ritz, I can't stop munching on them when I get these. I think you will very much love these crackers if you get them to try them. I got mine from WalMart and am very happy with these crackers. Go get yourself some of these crackers and you will love them.
Haeven B.
Bowling Green, KY
My mom used to buy these for me all the time when I was in high school. But if you're looking for a snack that's gonna last you until lunch or dinner time, this is definitely the one for you. With eating this snack the flavors were rich and vibrant and I felt like I had more energy.
Heather M.
When you are in between breakfast and lunch and stuck in the office, these little gems crave your hunger! Not only do they fit perfectly in my snack drawer, they aren't messy and keep the hunger away. My coworkers even grab one of mine throughout the day, so yummy!