BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls Bold Buffalo & Ranch Filled Crackers.

6 On-the-go packs.

Natural flavor with other natural flavor.

Per pack:

140 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

240 mg sodium, 10% DV.

3g sugars.

Bold buffalo & ranch, hot sauce, watch yourself.

Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love anything with ranch and adding ranch flavor in these crackers was such a genius move! I can’t get enough. Unfortunately they are hard to find. The grocery stores around my house do not carry them. I purchased them online. That’s also my recommendation if you can’t find them at grocery stores. Nabisco RITZ Crackerfuls Bold Buffalo & Ranch Filled Crackers
Melissa A.
Dover , NJ
Ritz cracker with buffalo & ranch !!! omg so good. I only had these once but i can't wait to get them again. The flavors are so amazing i can't get enough. I found them once in shoprite but it's been a struggle to find them again. i would recommend to everyone who enjoys ritz crackers
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
These little crackers are awesome. They have a very liberal amount of filling and let’s face it that is what makes a cracker sandwich. it it very hard for me to eat only one a day. i take one to work with me and when i get home i see them in the pantry and i have to talk my self out of grabbing another one
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
these crackers are amazing. they actually have the buffalo and ranch flavor to them. unlike many products. i bought this at walmart. it is healthier for you than most. i highly recommend this product to others.
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
lashani a.
virginia beach
I love this product. I'm really supportive and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars. I'm really satisfied.
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
Fun fact, I craved these so much when I was pregnant with my daughter. So much in fact, I would take them as a snack to eat daily. I'm still completely obsessed. They flavor is just so good, mouth watering good!
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
These crackers are so delicious! If you are a fan of Ritz crackers and a little spice than you will love these since they definitely do have a little kick to them!