BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crackers.
Naturally flavored.
New!

Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use ritz crackers in all my occasions. Everyone always has an appetite for them. I stack em with cold cuts or cheeses, ive even used shrimp and salmon on it for my parties. I always receive so many compliments on how delicious they are, that i look forward to buying more and creating new recipes.
Mackenzie F.
I thought these would be a great sweet and salty snack, but boy was I wrong! These had a very weird taste to them. I understand why some people may like them which is why I gave it a two star rating as opposed to a one. It definitely could be a hit for some, but it was a miss for me.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love eating my Ritz bits with a slice of block cheese so good for an after school snack or for party's love dipping them they have a perfect salty taste too them🍘
Shannon P.
These are such a treat! I love that it's a sweet and salty treat. You can dip these in a sweeter treat- they are also delicious with honey flavored cream cheese. I would definitely recommend to others to try.
Kelsi E.
I think everybody needs Ritz crackers in their life. Ritz crackers are made for cheese and various other products. Every time that I have a Ritz cracker it is extremely fresh and I always reach for one more
Tania G.
Delicious and Healthy! You can't go wrong eating healthy, this crackers taste so good. You will love it once you try it. The best part is that is made with good ingredients which is good for you Health.
Liz M.
ALHAMBRA , CA
Ritz are the best crackers I make some salads and these crackers go good with it they are very delicious not disappointing I get them all the time they are great with lots of foods I recommend it to everyone
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
The best crackers you can have it’s so good and sweet. Pro is it’s sweet con is you can’t eat with soup . No it’s not really healthy. I bought it from Vons grocery store. Yes I would definitely recommend it.
Claudia L.
San Jose, CA
I rather have sweet things than anything else but these salty snacks are so good. Weather it's topped of with a salad or by itself the buttery and salty taste leaves you wishing for more!!!
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I have to admit these are my go to snack when I am looking for something sweet. I can eat a few of these and not feel all the guilt that I would if I were eating cookies.
Jane l.
Where are these sold and are they still out?
Aujha A.