BY RITZ #25 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crackers.
Naturally flavored.

Nerla v.
This Ritz crackers are amazing, you can't go wrong with Ritz crackers. I always have a box of these in the house, they're always crisp, slightly sweat and salty.some people prefer the whole wheat but I prefer the original one.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use ritz crackers in all my occasions. Everyone always has an appetite for them. I stack em with cold cuts or cheeses, ive even used shrimp and salmon on it for my parties. I always receive so many compliments on how delicious they are, that i look forward to buying more and creating new recipes.
Mackenzie F.
I thought these would be a great sweet and salty snack, but boy was I wrong! These had a very weird taste to them. I understand why some people may like them which is why I gave it a two star rating as opposed to a one. It definitely could be a hit for some, but it was a miss for me.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love eating my Ritz bits with a slice of block cheese so good for an after school snack or for party's love dipping them they have a perfect salty taste too them🍘
Shannon P.
These are such a treat! I love that it's a sweet and salty treat. You can dip these in a sweeter treat- they are also delicious with honey flavored cream cheese. I would definitely recommend to others to try.
Kelsi E.
I think everybody needs Ritz crackers in their life. Ritz crackers are made for cheese and various other products. Every time that I have a Ritz cracker it is extremely fresh and I always reach for one more
Tania B.
Delicious and Healthy! You can't go wrong eating healthy, this crackers taste so good. You will love it once you try it. The best part is that is made with good ingredients which is good for you Health.
Alexaray O.
Montgomery Village
My grandma would always have these when I was younger. Eating them with coffee or as a snack is great. It’s tasty and it’s even great when you’re not feeling well because the crackers are light weight.
Liz M.
Ritz are the best crackers I make some salads and these crackers go good with it they are very delicious not disappointing I get them all the time they are great with lots of foods I recommend it to everyone
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
The best crackers you can have it’s so good and sweet. Pro is it’s sweet con is you can’t eat with soup . No it’s not really healthy. I bought it from Vons grocery store. Yes I would definitely recommend it.
Jane l.
Where are these sold and are they still out?
Aujha A.