BY GENERIC

Nabisco Ritz Bits/Ritz Snack Mix Variety Packs: 4 packs, 3 snacks of each see more...

caitlyn w.
Tebbetts
Foodie Expert
These are a good and easy snack. I love throwing them in my bag to snack on later. They have a salty but cheesy taste and those two flavors work amazing together. I’m personally a fan of the cheese ones.
Jacqueline P.
I love these things!!! I always pack them for classes and I go through the packs so much. They stay "fresh" for a while and I would much rather spend the extra dollar on the ritz brand rather than store brand, they are so worth it!
Molly C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Foodie Expert
I usually pack these for vacation they are perfect for the beach and long road trips. They taste great and are a great product all around.
Kari S.
Barboursville, WV
Ritz bitz is a perfect on the go snack! The taste is good, price is good & my family loves them.
Schnea R.
Saint Helens, OR
I love the ritz snack packs. They are great for traveling. They are just the right size for kids to snack on.
Lisi M.
It's a great to go snack if your always on the run. Especially when you have children and need to pack there lunch for school. I even eat these to snack on at work. Very nom nom nom hehe..
Luisa G.
A great snack to have around the house and they fit perfectly in your purse or bag on the go.?
renee p.
Winchester, VA
I always get these little snack packs for my kids lunches, I sometimes ever now and then take them to work with me for lunch, the pack holds a good amount and there really good
Katherine S.
Plano, IL
I love getting these little snack packs to send in my daughter and husband's lunches. They are such an easy snack to pack and they both really seem to enjoy them.
Alice B.
Foodie Expert
J'aime les ritz , jen deviens addicte quand jen mange, bon sens que sais bon
alana m.