BY RITZ

Bite-size version of RITZ classic, filled with peanut butter or cheese flavor.

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil {Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils}, Salt, Peanut Oil), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour. Milk .

• Is there any better brand of these frackers?2 Answers
  • These are good I like to have one of these if I could get...3 Answers
  • I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??4 Answers
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
My favorite go to work snacks. They are perfect size for fitting in a quick snack at work. Taste great. Not to sweet not to salty and a perfect crunch to hold me over until dinner on my long work days
Echo E.
pollock pines
Purchased at: Safeway
My son absolutely loves Ritz crackers it’s one of his favorite treats I’m not too back big on giving my kids chips or other snacks like that so this is a big spoiler for him. Personally I like to get the eight packs so that way we can take him and he has something on the road I hate getting stuck in the car with no snacks for him in case he gets hungry on long trips so these and fruit are perfect ride along snacks for my baby boy. #babyesentials
Tiffany Y.
If you like peanut butter and if you like buttery crackers, then you will love these! If you are alone, pull them apart and scrape the peanut butter off with your teeth! It's fun to do and then you'll be able to isolate that peanut butter taste!
Courtney B.
Go to snack for my toddler (and husband) at our house! Anytime my son sees them in the store he has to have a box whether it be peanut butter or the cheese flavor. The price is also good and we obviously will be buying more!
Vickie B.
Pearl
I love Ritz with peanut or just the plain one. I'm not sure if if it's healthy or not but I know I can eat a row by myself. There is no pro or con on this for me . Yes, this is definitely a recommended.
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Need more peanut butter in them. That’s the only reason for four stars other then that they are really good! I eat them quick when I buy them. I don’t buy them to often. My mom use to buy them all the time.
Cass B.
Youngstown
These are a great snack to take around to classes or anywhere you may need to go! Their bite size allows them to be eaten by the handful or singularly, whichever one may prefer!
Angela S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
These are my go to snack. The peanut butter and ritz go perfectly together. I think it would be a good idea to have full size ritz peanut butter ritz sandwiches!
Anjanae C.
New ORLEANS, LA
I love these! They're so light and flaky, unlike a lot of peanut butter crackers which tend to be dense and dry. I always grab these for a quick snack on the go.
Hannah G.
These are one of my son’s favorite snacks, I personally prefer the cheese filled ones, but I buy the peanut butter ones most often because that’s what my son likes. They are an easy and quick snack, perfect for on the go.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Do you like the peanut butter or cheese better?
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??
nita C.
These are good I like to have one of these if I could get one thanks again ncc
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Does anyone else think these were very salty?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is there any better brand of these frackers?