BY RITZ BITS

Nabisco Ritz Bits.
Peanut butter cracker sandwiches.

• Is there any better brand of these frackers?2 Answers
  • These are good I like to have one of these if I could get one tha...3 Answers
  • I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Okay, these are the guys responsible for me being able to tolerate peanut butter and crackers. I'm not a big fan of peanut butter but I love #RitzCrackers so when I was on a trip I bought this pack. After shoving a whole cracker sandwich into my mouth I realized that I was absolutely not going to share. I have loved them ever since. The best of the Ritz buttery crispy cracker paired with a delicate schmear of peanut butter makes for the best, and filling, snack sandwich EVER! Try it, you'll see.
april t.
april t.
Foodie Expert
I do really like these crackers Ritz is a great brand, but I think they could remove some of the salt off of them. They taste exactly like Ritz crackers which I already thought were too salty to begin with. Great taste but I really do believe they could remove some of the salt. So when I go for peanut butter cracker I don't normally start with Ritz. Don't get me wrong they are very good I'm just not sure how good they are for you.
Chidi A.
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I like very few peanut butter snacks. Nutter Butter, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Austin Peanut Butter Crackers, and these Ritz Bits Peanut Butter Crackers. And these specifically. Other brands tend to over salt or over sweeten their products. The Ritz Bits are just Ritz crackers with peanut butter; perfect combo. The bite sizes, I think, are what make them. You can just pop 'em in your mouth, and they're not as overly salted.
Miranda Mariè L.
Miranda Mariè L.
Chandler, AZ
I reallly love Nabosco Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches!! I'm always on the go, so it definitely counts when something is packed so I can take it with me wherever I go!! Also, I'm obsessed with anything peanut butter, that is definitely a plus. All in all, this product I would give 5stars because it is typically true to everything I look for in a "on the go" or whatever snack!
Erica P.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
10 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter, the only thing I could keep down and would stop the morning sickness were these amazing Ritz Bits PB crackers! I would eat them at work and make it through the day!

Not only were they helpful but they're amazing. What better than to take amazing peanut butter and put it on the worlds best cracker!!!? Perfect marriage of a snack!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my daughter to eat as a snack because she trends to like salty snacks and these are better for her to eat than greasy, salty chips. They are great for her to grab on her way to school or on her way out to plat and of course I love them as well. The cracker to peanut butter ratio is perfect and they are also pretty affordable so I don't mind buying these for her.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Corryton, TN
I buy peanut butter crackers for everyone in my home. I just found these in the store and purchased them. I will Never buy another brand of peanut butter crackers! These are by far the best I've ever had. It's seriously like you made them at home with Ritz crackers! The peanut butter in the middle is so creamy, and not chalky!! I will forever buy this brand!
Hermi W.
Hermi W.
The flavor is great and it makes for perfect to-go snacks because of the way it's packaged. But it can get messy at times--sometimes the crackers are smashed already before you open the packaging, and it also crumbles as you're eating it. I like nutter butter better for this reason, the crackers are a little too thin for this ritz peanut butter sandwich
Jene E.
Jene E.
Tempe, AZ
Peanut butter ritz bits are the perfect snack to enjoy on a nice road trip. You don't really have to love them but you know that they will be there in the snack combo pack that you just bought. They're slightly less enjoyable than the cheese ritz bits, but as long as there's a lot of road a head and a snack bag next to you you may not be disappointed.
idk i.
idk i.
These crackers are delicious and are very good to snack on and take with you anywhere the size is perfect and you can buy this at Walmart or any other grocery store! Maybe even at a gas stastion! Or your local corner store!!! The cheese adds a more better taste and the fact that is slaty makes it taste so much better! I will continue to buy this!
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Do you like the peanut butter or cheese better?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??
nita C.
nita C.
These are good I like to have one of these if I could get one thanks again ncc
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Does anyone else think these were very salty?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
Is there any better brand of these frackers?