BY RITZ #64 in Crackers

Bite-size version of RITZ classic, filled with peanut butter or cheese flavor.

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil {Rapeseed And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Soybean Oils}, Salt, Peanut Oil), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Sugar, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour. Milk .

• Is there any better brand of these frackers?2 Answers
  • These are good I like to have one of these if I could get...3 Answers
  • I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I absolutely love the peanut butter ritz bitz! Especially in the on the go bags! They are so yummy , very mini and pack a peanut butter punch! I prefer the minis over the large ones because with minis I can eat so many and never get tired of them but with the bigger ones I get tired of the peanut butter quickly because it gets stuck in my teeth. I buy these all the time. I highly recommend them to everyone ! - the biggest snacker
khrystal c.
Best tasting cracker! Just be careful not to smash or drop them because u get crumbs. But if u do use them on the top of any casserole or creamed veggies because it's like putting the icing on the cake. It makes them taste great with a little extra crunch.
Tiffany Y.
If you like peanut butter and if you like buttery crackers, then you will love these! If you are alone, pull them apart and scrape the peanut butter off with your teeth! It's fun to do and then you'll be able to isolate that peanut butter taste!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
These crackers with peanut butter taste great. They’re affordable and they could be eaten as a snack. There are healthier options but these are delicious. The cracker by itself tastes great so with peanut butter there’s a better flavor.
Courtney B.
Go to snack for my toddler (and husband) at our house! Anytime my son sees them in the store he has to have a box whether it be peanut butter or the cheese flavor. The price is also good and we obviously will be buying more!
Vickie B.
Pearl
I love Ritz with peanut or just the plain one. I'm not sure if if it's healthy or not but I know I can eat a row by myself. There is no pro or con on this for me . Yes, this is definitely a recommended.
Jan a.
My hubby loves peanut butter and crackers so this is good combo for him. We usually buy small packets of hubby and kiddos will kill the box on just a few days. Yes totally recomendable can go in the lunch bag for a little snack on school.
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Need more peanut butter in them. That’s the only reason for four stars other then that they are really good! I eat them quick when I buy them. I don’t buy them to often. My mom use to buy them all the time.
Cass B.
Youngstown
These are a great snack to take around to classes or anywhere you may need to go! Their bite size allows them to be eaten by the handful or singularly, whichever one may prefer!
Angela S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
These are my go to snack. The peanut butter and ritz go perfectly together. I think it would be a good idea to have full size ritz peanut butter ritz sandwiches!
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Do you like the peanut butter or cheese better?
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??
nita C.
These are good I like to have one of these if I could get one thanks again ncc
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Does anyone else think these were very salty?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is there any better brand of these frackers?