BY RITZ BITS

Nabisco Ritz Bits.
Peanut butter cracker sandwiches.

• Is there any better brand of these frackers?2 Answers
  • These are good I like to have one of these if I could get one tha...3 Answers
  • I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jan G.
Foodie Expert
My hubby loves peanut butter and crackers so this is good combo for him. We usually buy small packets of hubby and kiddos will kill the box on just a few days. Yes totally recomendable can go in the lunch bag for a little snack on school.
Hannah L.
These are one of my son’s favorite snacks, I personally prefer the cheese filled ones, but I buy the peanut butter ones most often because that’s what my son likes. They are an easy and quick snack, perfect for on the go.
Morgan E.
N Little Rock, AR
These bite sized sandwiches are so delicious! My toddler eats them with ease. They’re easy to pack and take on the go - two things this Mama appreciates! I bought these at wal mart - they’re affordable and convenient!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
This come in different flavors. Some of this snacks come in small individual packages that are great when you are on the go and to stored aw well. You can create your own mix when adding other snacks to me it fun
Miranda Mariè L.
Chandler, AZ
I reallly love Nabosco Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches!! I'm always on the go, so it definitely counts when something is packed so I can take it with me wherever I go!! Also, I'm obsessed with anything peanut butter, that is definitely a plus. All in all, this product I would give 5stars because it is typically true to everything I look for in a "on the go" or whatever snack!
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
I really did not expect these to be as great as they were. They have an even better taste than the original ones that are 'normal' sized crackers. These have just as much, if not more, of a punch of flavor to them. They are cheap and great for giving to young children as they can eat them much easier. As for me, if I am looking for a quick handful of something and I don't have an even healthier options I would for sure opt for these.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Foodie Expert
I love taking these as snacks or a side for lunch. They are so tasty. hey have enough of a salty flavor combined with the peanut butter. It is delightful. I am a huge peanut butter lover so it is a great snack for me. I definitely recommend this snack to others. I purchase mine at grocery stores.
Allyssa M.
Foodie Expert
When I moved to college these were my go-to snacks. I was an easy snack to grab and go to class. Peanut butter gave it flavor compared to the regular ritz crackers and it was keep me content. I bought this from walmart and would recommend these to college students.
Lauren N.
Hmm now that I see there are so many reviews I'm suddenly unsure of what I could possibly add. Although I have tried several brands such as Pepperidge farm which is ok. After I discovered the Ritz Brand I became instantly addicted.  The flavor is explosive, all that buttery crunchy goodness. And the peanut butter doesn't taste like a cheap imitation.
Vanessa L.
Renton, WA
One of my favorites peanut butter crackers combined with the best cracker out there the buttery flakey Ritz and you have a match maid in heaven. I've tried other brands and they don't compare in fact my kids always note the difference when I buy a different brand and then we end up not eating the off brands. We oyster buy the Ritz pb crackers now.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Do you like the peanut butter or cheese better?
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I never had the peanut butter one , is it good??
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Does anyone else think these were very salty?
nita C.
These are good I like to have one of these if I could get one thanks again ncc
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
Is there any better brand of these frackers?