BY RITZ #35 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Chanel F.
Norfolk
Ritz bits with cheese were a childhood favorite of mine. Even now I'll snack on them if I need a quick snack. The cheese tastes 100% real as opposed to many competitors. Not the healthiest but portions are a key in eating products like this.
Nia N.
These mini cracker-and-cheese sandwiches are high-carb, sodium-laden, over-processed snackery. There is no redeeming nutritional value, and at 160 calories per serving (13 teensy sandwiches), they’re not super satisfying. BUT THEY TASTE SO GOOD! I’m pretty sure these came out in the ‘90’s- my prime snacking years- and now they are a treat in my household. I have unfortunately passed this habit down to our 12-year-old, with my husband as accomplice. Guys, this is NOT a healthy choice. But they’re absolutely delicious. Once you try them once, you’ll be hooked.
Erika H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Why are these so good?? Witchcraft probably. They are crunchy and smooth, savory with a hint of sweet. I don't know how they do it but these crackers are insane
Becky O.
My son and I can eat these everyday lol we don’t but we can. The flavor is awesome. Great snack for kids
Brittany D.
Welland
So good for snacks and very delicious :) good prices from my local Walmart! I bring to work and they make me full! They come in snack packs which is a lot more convenient but I would highly recommend this product :)
Kiera R.
Cedar City, UT
One of my very favorite snacks! I have to limit myself or I'd eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are so yummy and easy to pop in your mouth!
Jennifer M.
Rogers
So freakin delicious my favorite snacks for after school there so tiny. Who else likes these ?
Luz Fabiola M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like it but I know is not the best for my diet, but what can de do... nothing is Perfect, they are good... for me the best is the chesse flavor
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
This is a snack my dog and myself can enjoy together! They are bite size crackers with cheese in the middle and a flavor so good, you could eat the whole box in one sitting!
Vanessa P.
Toronto, ON
Love these. Probably not a healthy choice to eat all the time, but they've been a favourite of mine since childhood. Crumbly/crunchy texture of the classic ritz crackers with cheese sandwiched between. The cheese is more of a mild cheese whiz kind of texture.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Mona A.
London, ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Brandon P.
Is there any allergy warnings for this