BY RITZ #29 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

• "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Deb C.
Lebanon
Crackers tast greatif you find any whole ones most are smashed, they need to package these differently .  I am not happy I won't buy these again. Best for maybe meatloaf for filler
đź’«Yasmina |.
Richmond, CA
These were my favorite cheese crackers as a kid. Now though, they're just not the same. You get more plain crackers in the pack more than you get ones with the cheese on them. Very disappointing.
Flor T.
I do not like cheese that put you inside know very ugly, it should contain little cheese and not be very strong flavor
Nuria A.
Trujillo
Me gusta la galleta pero con el relleno de queso ya no es tan agradable....a mi gusto.. el relleno no le da un plus, sino no todo lo contrario. Es preferible q le den un sabor a la galleta a que le agreguen un crema con sabor.
Stephanie M.
Columbia, TN
Don't like anything with cheese or peanut butter, I just like the regular ritz. Again that's all I have to say
Rebecca M.
Springfield, OR
These a gross. I hate the weird fake cheese. it has such a weird texture and they leave your mouth feeling coated with crap. what happened to some nice sliced cheese or some hummus with your ritz!?
Nafrasha H.
Sicklerville, NJ
These are good but the cheese inside is not its flaky I can't explain I just don't like the cheese
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
I dont know i really couldn't care less for these ... They are quite bland and fake tasting.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Not a fan of these I would prefer the peanut butter Ritz sandwiches but if you're a cheese love then these babies are recommended to you.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Don't really like this at all. The cheese inside the sandwiches are very grainy and taste extremely artificial.
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
London, ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any other packaging that is good for as a take out snack?
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?