BY RITZ #13 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Ria M.
Great snack item. They're perfectly bite sized. Only giving 3 stars since they're not the healthiest snack. Powdered cheese isn't the best product and I wouldn't eat this except once per month.
They are tasty, the crackers are flaky and crisp the cheese is creamy and spread evenly in each cracker round.
barbara m.
I bought these months ago because my daughter wanted to try them since she is only 2 thought it was a good idea to try something new and let me tell you since the day i purchase them i can't stop buying them they are so good and they just have the right amount of cheese omg they are soo good
Gabby H.
Honestly my GO TO snack. Everyone loves cheese and crackers but hate the preparation. This product combines your two favorite things and never fails to taste delicious. Tastes even better when you're hungry!
Katie B.
Man oh man these things are DANGEROUS! I absolutely LOVE Ritz by themselves but throw some cheese in the middle and you'll have me on my couch watching Netflix and devouring an entire box of these in one sitting
Zach S.
Oh my lord, these things were amazing! I first picked these up in a time period that was filled with a lot of depression inside me. Believe it or not, these bits helped me get through that tough time. The cracker and cheese fit together perfectly. I have absolutely no complaints about these. I recommend you buy them next time you see them.
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
These are the only ritz! That I will eat. They are an easy snack to snack on when you don't want to eat a fully meal. You can take them on the go in this little cup! I would definitely recommend them to someone who is constantly running around.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
Todos en la casa aman estas galletas!
Son muy ricas y perfectas para la merienda.
Puedes llevarlas al colegio, trabajo o universidad sin ningún problema porque son muy prácticas y el precio es excelente.
Volvería a comprarlas.
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
One of my favorite snacks. Available at most grocery stores. Fairly priced. Great for on the go. Cheese is my favorite kind but theirs different choices. Will repurchase I've bought plenty of boxes. Been snacking on a box this week. Great for children also. Definitely recommend.
nathalie G.
No me puedo resistir a estas galletas un sabor bien marcado a queso y fucionado con las galletas es la gloria, me encanta el empaque y el precio es muy bueno, lo unico que a veces no me gusta es que las manos me quedan un poco grasosa pero las recomiendo para picaderas o snack.
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I used to eat these snacks all the time when I was in school! They're good if you want a salty snack. The cheese definitely has that fake flavor though. They can be found at Target or the grocery store. I like the size of the snack bags.
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
London , ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any other packaging that is good for as a take out snack?
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?