BY RITZ #13 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Crystal C.
Great little snack for watching TV or in the car. I love to buy the travel packs (although I could eat many of those in one sitting!) Great flavor and reminds me of growing up in my hometown. Been eating these for ears and I think I'll keep eating them for years to come!
Jennifer J.
Visalia, CA
I love these! They are so addicting! My kids love them. We take them for snacks at school, sport events, and movies. They are probably not the most healthy, but they are definitely healthier than some other snacks you can buy. Would recommend to everyone.
Esther D.
Omg, I've been a fan of this since my childhood, so my mom bought them all the time. There is nothing like its cheese flavor, it has a delicious texture, sometimes even I ate just that. You never get tired of eating this!
Jessie L.
These crackers make excellent snacks for in the office or on the run. They leave your mouth fairly dry after eating just a few but the flavor is excellent. I'm a snacker so these work great when you're on the run!
Natalia Q.
They're great! You can use them as snack for school or work! They come with the original flavors of Ritz and added with cheese what makes their flavor great! I really recommend it for those of you who love cheese!
Charol Michelle I.
Dayton
I love this cookies! My daugher really enjoy this snack in the school! We love Ritz cookie.. I eat Ritz cookie with ham,cheese and olives! And the chesse ritz cookie is my favorite chesse cookie! Is a lot of ways to eat Ritz cookies.. We love it
Kara R.
These are the best for a go to snack for myself and my daughter. There small so they don't make a mess in the car but there's a good amount just enough to fill you up for a bit.
emily c.
These cheese crackers are one of my go-to snacks! They definitely met my expectations. They were absolutely delicious and so good for summer! If I were to go to the store i would have to pick up this!
Sierra S.
London, OH
I love the mini crackers and they portable container that the go paks come with. It makes it easy to take a snack on the go and the container is reusable for other things as well!
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
These are my snacks! I always have a box or two at home! I love how cheesy they are and inexpensive! The only con I have to say is they probably aren't the most healthy especially when I eat a whole box a day LoL. I really love these crackers!
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
London , ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any other packaging that is good for as a take out snack?
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?