Mona A.
London, ON

Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad

Heather D.
Heather D.
1 year, 10 months ago
These are pretty tasty, so tasty in fact it's hard to stop eating the whole box if you have one. The cheese has a good flavor to them.
Celisia Q.
Celisia Q.
2 years ago
Yess I like them but they definitely aren't something I eat for purely taste.. It's more of a snack I'll take if I need to eat really quick just to hold me over till I can eat an actual meal lol but they aren't too bad.