BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

• "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Dollie R.
BELL CA
Oh these are always so good to have with you and I know the kids can never get enough of them especially my nephews and nieces so if you ever want to keep a child happy and he likes cheese or she likes cheese make sure to have this
Belle P.
Sarasota
Purchased at: Publix
I’m a big fan of these times of snack foods. I really like the cheese and cracker sandwich combination. Ritz crackers combined with a cheese flavor tastes so good.
Tiffany Y.
A classic childhood snack! Pair with a tall glass of milk for full blown nostalgia! Make sure to pour your portion into a bowl, close the bag, and put it away. If you are mindlessly eating these in front of the television, they will be gone in 10 minutes! (Not that I know from personal experience 😛)
Mariah H.
These are the best snacks for when you are traveling and want a snack or even when you are just at home and want a snack. I always get these from my local Walmart, I haven't looked for them anywhere else. they definitely met my expectations because anything that is Ritz is usually great.
Marisa H.
If I could marry a snack, this would be it. It's been by #1 snack since I was in grade school, sad but true. The crackers are salty and a bit sweet and the cheese is very fake but oh so good. The flavor of the cheese, however, seems like it has natural flavoring in it. Love it.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
These are my favorite snack! I love ritz crackers and the cheese does taste artificial but in a good way. I used to purchase these every month with my groceries but I haven’t been able to find them for a while. I hope they come back to stores near me, I’ll be on the lookout for them!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I like these when they come in little to go cups so when I saw this box I decided to get them thinking they would taste the same, but they don’t for unfortunately. All I can taste when I eat these is the cracker lol
Amanda T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know these might be considered bad for you, but I’ve loved him since I was a kid and they still never fail to disappoint. The light Ritz cracker taste mixed with the cheese is delicious. I’ll continue to pick this up every once in a while.
Love X.
One of my favorite childhood snacks! I love the cheese and cracker combo. Even now at age 25, I'm still looking for this as a snack in my local super markets. The packaging is super attractive so I won't forget about having this snack in my cabinet.
Abigail T.
I love these little crackers! I’m a cheese lover and these just hit the spot. They’re not overly salty which is nice and they are the perfect little size for snacking. You can get them just about anywhere too, which is great!
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
London, ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Brandon P.
Is there any allergy warnings for this
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any other packaging that is good for as a take out snack?