BY RITZ #31 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

• "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Octavia M.
An old childhood favorite! I usually get these in small cups to keep handy! I’m not only someone who is on the go a lot of the time but I’m also pregnant, leading me to get very hungry very often! These are great for me to keep in my car or in my purse! And I’m looking forward to the day these will be our go to snack for the diaper bag!
Tiffany Y.
A classic childhood snack! Pair with a tall glass of milk for full blown nostalgia! Make sure to pour your portion into a bowl, close the bag, and put it away. If you are mindlessly eating these in front of the television, they will be gone in 10 minutes! (Not that I know from personal experience 😛)
Mariah H.
These are the best snacks for when you are traveling and want a snack or even when you are just at home and want a snack. I always get these from my local Walmart, I haven't looked for them anywhere else. they definitely met my expectations because anything that is Ritz is usually great.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
These are my favorite snack! I love ritz crackers and the cheese does taste artificial but in a good way. I used to purchase these every month with my groceries but I haven’t been able to find them for a while. I hope they come back to stores near me, I’ll be on the lookout for them!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I like these when they come in little to go cups so when I saw this box I decided to get them thinking they would taste the same, but they don’t for unfortunately. All I can taste when I eat these is the cracker lol
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Ritz Bits are gods greatest gift to the earth. There truly isn't anything better than a bag or box of these. I remember enjoying these ever since I was little. My mom always packed these in my lunches. Perfect snack for home or at work. I find myself having to control how much I eat because they are so good!
Love X.
One of my favorite childhood snacks! I love the cheese and cracker combo. Even now at age 25, I'm still looking for this as a snack in my local super markets. The packaging is super attractive so I won't forget about having this snack in my cabinet.
Abigail T.
I love these little crackers! I’m a cheese lover and these just hit the spot. They’re not overly salty which is nice and they are the perfect little size for snacking. You can get them just about anywhere too, which is great!
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
Since very young this is one of my favorite cracker! I love Food and I am obsessed with cheese and this combination is amazing, you can find them everywhere is you craving and price is affordable! Sometimes I wish they created a big bag version
Iana D.
I like the Ritz Original and I like these with the cheese. It’s a good snack and they sell them in vending machines. They don’t fill the bag with air like other chip bags and it really is filling. It is very salty though.
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
London, ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any other packaging that is good for as a take out snack?
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?

back