BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

Reviews (2091)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Octavia M.
An old childhood favorite! I usually get these in small cups to keep handy! I’m not only someone who is on the go a lot of the time but I’m also pregnant, leading me to get very hungry very often! These are great for me to keep in my car or in my purse! And I’m looking forward to the day these will be our go to snack for the diaper bag!
Tiffany Y.
A classic childhood snack! Pair with a tall glass of milk for full blown nostalgia! Make sure to pour your portion into a bowl, close the bag, and put it away. If you are mindlessly eating these in front of the television, they will be gone in 10 minutes! (Not that I know from personal experience 😛)
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Ritz Bits are gods greatest gift to the earth. There truly isn't anything better than a bag or box of these. I remember enjoying these ever since I was little. My mom always packed these in my lunches. Perfect snack for home or at work. I find myself having to control how much I eat because they are so good!
Rachel H.
These are good for a small snack or to put in my kiddos lunch box for school. They seem to enjoy them but it’s not something that they ask for every time hence the three star rating. I do enjoy them but they make me thirsty
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
These were so good when I was in school. They're salty and delicious and they fill the void left after breakfast wears off . I love these little sandwiches of joy! Leaving this review is making me want to buy some more!!
Ashley A.
Raymore
These are a great snack. They fill you up with just the right amount. I eat these as my midnight snack sometimes and it keeps me full throughout the night. It’s not messy and it’s very cheap and inexpensive.
Kate B.
Hudson
I love these! I could eat these everyday. They are the best little snack. They have a great taste. I love the combination of the cheese and Ritz like sandwich. I recommend you try them. They’re really good.
Krista D.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
These are my absolute favorite crackers made by Ritz! You get a decent portion size for each serving size! They completely blew my expectations away. They are completely affordable! Highly recommend!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Está galleta es una de mis favoritas por su delicioso sabor a queso , me encanta es fácil de llevar en la cartera por su empaque de tamaño ideal , es fácil de conseguir en los supermercados
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
If you need something to snack on why not this, this is freaking good. I love it as well as my family. And you can put them in smaller zip lock for the kids. To grab and go
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Brandon P.
Is there any allergy warnings for this
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?
Mona A.
London, ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any other packaging that is good for as a take out snack?