BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

• "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Kaitlyn C.
Sod, WV
In our house, you will always find these little bites of heaven in our pantry. The saltiness from the cracker and taste from the cheese is a perfect pair. The size is great for a baby smacking. I highly recommend these
Jennifer V.
Bronx
Ever since I was a kid this has always been a go to snack for me. When i was younger I would remove the crackers and eat the side with the most cheese LOL! Now as an adult I just pop them in my mouth and YUMMM!
lenny🌟 V.
Florence
Love these ritz they’re so good and yummy. These are unique because they have the cheese in the middle that makes them delicious!! They’re on the affordable side and I highly recommend these to anyone!!:)
Jessica A.
Huntington
So disappointed these fantastic beautiful little crackers gave my daughter salmonella poisoning last year she was miserable now we will never buy again that was a scary time
Lihi E.
Calgary
This is an awesome morning/lunch snack and I love the 6 snack pack packages as they pack them in the perfect size for a mid day delight. I've tried the plain version but just does not compare to the awesome cheese flavor.
Tiffany Y.
A classic childhood snack! Pair with a tall glass of milk for full blown nostalgia! Make sure to pour your portion into a bowl, close the bag, and put it away. If you are mindlessly eating these in front of the television, they will be gone in 10 minutes! (Not that I know from personal experience 😛)
Mariah H.
These are the best snacks for when you are traveling and want a snack or even when you are just at home and want a snack. I always get these from my local Walmart, I haven't looked for them anywhere else. they definitely met my expectations because anything that is Ritz is usually great.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
These are my favorite snack! I love ritz crackers and the cheese does taste artificial but in a good way. I used to purchase these every month with my groceries but I haven’t been able to find them for a while. I hope they come back to stores near me, I’ll be on the lookout for them!
Marisa H.
If I could marry a snack, this would be it. It's been by #1 snack since I was in grade school, sad but true. The crackers are salty and a bit sweet and the cheese is very fake but oh so good. The flavor of the cheese, however, seems like it has natural flavoring in it. Love it.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I like these when they come in little to go cups so when I saw this box I decided to get them thinking they would taste the same, but they don’t for unfortunately. All I can taste when I eat these is the cracker lol
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
London, ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Brandon P.
Is there any allergy warnings for this
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is there any other packaging that is good for as a take out snack?

Target