BY RITZ #35 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR PALM AND/OR PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL) , PALM OIL , SUGAR , WHEY , SUNFLOWER OIL , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , SALT , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (STABILIZER) , SOY LECITHIN , NATURAL FLAVOR , COLOR (TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT) , DRIED YEAST , BUTTERMILK , LACTIC ACID , VINEGAR , MALTED BARLEY FLOUR. PEANUT .

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Nia N.
These mini cracker-and-cheese sandwiches are high-carb, sodium-laden, over-processed snackery. There is no redeeming nutritional value, and at 160 calories per serving (13 teensy sandwiches), they’re not super satisfying. BUT THEY TASTE SO GOOD! I’m pretty sure these came out in the ‘90’s- my prime snacking years- and now they are a treat in my household. I have unfortunately passed this habit down to our 12-year-old, with my husband as accomplice. Guys, this is NOT a healthy choice. But they’re absolutely delicious. Once you try them once, you’ll be hooked.
Octavia M.
An old childhood favorite! I usually get these in small cups to keep handy! I’m not only someone who is on the go a lot of the time but I’m also pregnant, leading me to get very hungry very often! These are great for me to keep in my car or in my purse! And I’m looking forward to the day these will be our go to snack for the diaper bag!
Shaziah N.
These are a classic favorite of mine! I take this on the go from school to work and they are the perfect snack! They are simply the classic ritz cracker in a mini size with a cheddar cheese filling. I would definitely recommend to others.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I found these the last time I went to Walmart. I normally purchase them in the box when I go to the grocery store. I really enjoy the saltiness of the cheese and Ritz cracker. They are definitely a really tasty snack to try. I like bringing them with me in my lunch to work. Or you can even eat them for breakfast because they will help you feel full throughout the day. I love the idea of these packs that you can just grab to have on the go. They are extremely affordable. If you like Ritz crackers and cheese you should definitely give these guys a try.
Tiffany Y.
A classic childhood snack! Pair with a tall glass of milk for full blown nostalgia! Make sure to pour your portion into a bowl, close the bag, and put it away. If you are mindlessly eating these in front of the television, they will be gone in 10 minutes! (Not that I know from personal experience 😛)
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I buy these for my 'kids'.. or i tell myself that anyways. I end up finding myself munching them just as much as they do! They're so yummy, great size for little hands and a quick go to snack between meals if they want something. Nothing beats a handful of these
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Ritz Bits are gods greatest gift to the earth. There truly isn't anything better than a bag or box of these. I remember enjoying these ever since I was little. My mom always packed these in my lunches. Perfect snack for home or at work. I find myself having to control how much I eat because they are so good!
Ashley A.
Raymore
These are a great snack. They fill you up with just the right amount. I eat these as my midnight snack sometimes and it keeps me full throughout the night. It’s not messy and it’s very cheap and inexpensive.
Chanel F.
Norfolk
Ritz bits with cheese were a childhood favorite of mine. Even now I'll snack on them if I need a quick snack. The cheese tastes 100% real as opposed to many competitors. Not the healthiest but portions are a key in eating products like this.
Kate B.
Hudson
I love these! I could eat these everyday. They are the best little snack. They have a great taste. I love the combination of the cheese and Ritz like sandwich. I recommend you try them. They’re really good.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?
Mona A.
London, ON
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Brandon P.
Is there any allergy warnings for this