BY RITZ BITS

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Reviews (2025)
  • "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Rochelle N.
Foodie Expert
Ritz are my favorite crackers! I've been loving them since I was a kid and still eat them often as an adult. I love these snacks for on the go or at home. The cheese is good it kind of has a powdery texture but I don't mind it at all. Taste crispy and salty.
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
These are another one of my favorites!! They are a great price at $2 or something for a good sized box. I think that they are delicious to snack on. They are made of ritz crackers with cheese sandwiched in between. I would recommend these.
Jessie L.
These crackers make excellent snacks for in the office or on the run. They leave your mouth fairly dry after eating just a few but the flavor is excellent. I'm a snacker so these work great when you're on the run!
💫Yasmina |.
These were my favorite cheese crackers as a kid. Now though, they're just not the same. You get more plain crackers in the pack more than you get ones with the cheese on them. Very disappointing.
nicole S.
Chaska,MN
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
This come in different flavors. Some of this snacks come in small individual packages that are great when you are on the go and to stored aw well. You can create your own mix when adding other snacks to me it fun
Hannah T.
North St Paul, MN
I usually get these in the lunch snack boxes because if I opened a whole box I'd eat them all 😂 they satisfy my salty tooth/when I'm weirdly craving cheese (which is a lot). A yummy snack to throw in any lunch.
Deb C.
Lebanon
Crackers tast greatif you find any whole ones most are smashed, they need to package these differently .  I am not happy I won't buy these again. Best for maybe meatloaf for filler
Jacie G.
Minneapolis, MN
Tasty snack. That brings back memories of field trips. These are a pretty consistent product. Sometimes the amount of half sandwiches seems to be too high because they managed to separate themselves but the flavors are always on point.
Nicka P.
Newark, CA
Foodie Expert
Whenever I do my groceries and crave for cheese sandwiches but the budget is too tight, this is the next best thing. It's somewhat healthy since it has crackers in it but who really cares right? it's filling enough to know every ingredient listed because we all know that there's crackers and cheese in it and we all know and agree that it's enough.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
London , ON
Foodie Expert
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Brandon P.
Is there any allergy warnings for this
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Foodie Expert
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?
Sara A.
Do they have any other flavors?