BY RITZ BITS #91 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches.
Naturally flavored cheese.

Reviews (2008)
  • "They are a great snack item." in 1 review
  • "These things are so addicting I have a love hate for them, its hard to just eat a few, great for road trips, but we usually go through the box before we arrive at our destination lol." in 1 review
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
These are my family's favorite go-to snack. These crackers are amazingly yummy! We love Ritz crackers in general. Buttery Ritz crackers stuffed with cheese are a perfect snack. They come with 8 individual wrapped packages and each package contains 6 sandwich crackers in it. They are perfect in the car, lunches or even skiing. We throw them in our ski jackets and snack on one while sitting on the lift.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I love the packaging for this because it's great to travel with; you don't feel obligated to eat the entire thing just to get rid of it or else have it spill all over your purse or backpack. This is also perfect for kids (again, travel friendly) because kids might see this and eat one or two, but you can just save the rest for later as a snack or for yourself. Just a great idea and a yummy snack!
Simone D.
Simone D.
I love me some Ritz, and I love me some cheese. when you put the two together, I can't get enough. my only complaint might be that the cheese has a distinct taste unlike any other actual cheese I've had, but I've gotten used to it, and enjoy eating every single cookie. it's great for a snack, especially these packs. sometimes when I don't have time for lunch at work, these are a God send.
sarah b.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have bought the Ritz cracker sandwich cheese packs for years. our family loves them. they are very convenient to pack in lunches, or have for a quick snack. the cracker part is very rich in flavor and fresh with a crunch with the cheese in the middle. these can be conveniently bought in most all grocery stores and reasonably priced. i highly recommend these, ive never been dissatisfied.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
Foodie Expert
These are really good and tasty crackers! They're very appealing and delicious crackers. I won't buy any other crackers but Ritz crackers. I buy them at my local grocery store and my five year old son loves how great tasting these crackers are and I don't feel bad at all for buying them for him and letting him eat this product rather than sugary cookies and candies.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Foodie Expert
Ritz Bits Cracker Sandwiches cheese flavor are not that great. The "cheese" is not a real cheese and tastes kinda strange. I prefer the Ritz Bits Peanut Butter. I pass on the cheese if offered. This product did not meet my expectations at all. Although Ritz is one of my favorite cracker brands, this on is a let down. No I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Belleville, IL
I remember beggingg my mom to get these for me when I was little, and now that I'm an adult... I can get them all the time, and I do. They don't taste quite as cheesy as they did when I was little but they're still a great snack on the go, especially if you get them in the little To Go containers.
Highly recommend these over the peanut butter. Cheese is king.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
These are so perfect for car snacks! The cheese flavor is my favorite (way better than the peanut butter flavor) and the cup makes it so easy to just drop it in your cup holder, reach down, grab a handful, pop them into your mouth and enjoy. They're salty, cheesy, delicious, and SO affordable. I honestly love them so much, and love the packaging even more.
Soniah H.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
Lunch box favorite! These get the job, done! Easy to jury throw in the box and you can buy it everywhere! They taste good but once you've finished your second you don't want to eat anymore. Three stars because it's the as good as the peanut butter sandwiches variety AND because too much in the individual pack! Make it packs of two or four even!
Terra W.
Terra W.
This is the perfect anytime snack! I keep them in my desk at work to satisfy hunger until my shift ends. Even if I am craving something sweet I tend to eat these. The crackers are buttery and soft and there is the perfect amount of cheese. If you are looking for a satisfying and delicious snack then try these! You won't be disappointed.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
Do they still make the Smores flavored Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches? I use to love that flavor as a kid, but I haven't seen them recently.
Mona A.
Mona A.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
Are these tasteful? Or does the cheese taste bad
Summer L.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Foodie Expert
Do you like this product? Are there any other flavors besides this and peanut butter?
Brandon P.
Brandon P.
Is there any allergy warnings for this
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?