Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ

Veniz D.
Titusville, FL
I always have a pack of this in my purse and always eat it when I'm on the go - it's super good!
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
This is my all time favorite!!! They have quite a few variety, but this one is by far the best!
Brandi C.
Dayton,TN
Very good small tasty snack, great for on the go and has a good flavor def recommend!!
johanny c.
Dominican republic
tasty I like very much the mixture of the flavor of the cheese and the grueling cookies makes me like them at any time in the morning snack and if you give me the desire to eat some at night watching tv because I do it sometimes a package with the aim of Enjoy it for two days and I can not stand it as everything in one day are delicious.
chelsea M.
These ritz bits are very good because They are mini. They come in many flavors. There is a flavor for anyone. My favorite ones are the cheese and the smores. These are great for kids and for adults.
Ana Z.
Simply delicious I accompany them with a glass of coke and is the ideal snack, is also very good to place it at parties as a snack with some dips. This cookie is very good and versatile. It is a cookie of tradition.

Simplemente deliciosas las acompaño con un vaso de coca cola bien fría y es la merienda ideal, también es muy buena para colocarla en las fiestas como pasapalos acompañada de alguna salsa. De verdad es muy buena y versátil está galleta. Es una galleta de tradición.
Maite W.
Hamburg
Cheese and Bacon.... this mix is so amazing you do not need to buy something to put on the cracker. I think the crackers are very healthy :D no not really but the taste is good and when you like them and not eating so much than it is good for you and your body. Sometimes you need a cheat day. I would buy them again. :D
Jennie G.
Although I generally enjoy Ritz products, I didn't particularly enjoy the flavour combination in this snack. Aside from that, the product came in great proportions for a great price, and had a great texture and feel. The other products in this line are very delicious and I would definitely recommend them.
Ryley L.
Winnipeg
All I can say is super yummy and worth the purchase. Not too much and not too little! The bacon and cheese combo go together very lovely and I recommend to other bacon lovers out there looking for something new.
Gianina L.
Lima
Me encanto , el queso de esta galleta tiene un sabor diferente a otros. Si cubrió mis expectativas. Me gustó la presentación del paquete y que las galletas sean pequeñas. Es crujiente pero el queso se derrite.