Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ #73 in Crackers

Dawn C.
Bourbon
Easy and fun to eat crackers.Kids like them because they are bite sized.I haven't bought these in a while.
nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
Love these !!! If I could have my pantry full of these I would ! My whole family fights over the last bites
Justin B.
gretna
Ritz hands down has the best snacks. when I travel I always make sure I have a pack of ritz cracker snacks.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
It's just so good Ull finish the box an wouldn't even realize it and still want more or atleast I always do
Kristyn J.
Perfect snack, appetizer, or light lunch! Goes great with anything, and goes just as great with nothing!
Mary A.
Hornell, NY
These are by far my favorite anyone who loves bacon will love these have that perfect little bacon taste
Shelbie C.
Blue Ridge, TX
Not a big fan of these at all. They taste so stale to me. It’s horrible!!! Never would buy these again.
Kettina H.
Miami , FL
El bacon siempre es buena idea y si viene en una galleta mejor! Son deliciosas y es un snack perfecto
Kasi h.
Moore, OK
These leave an.... interesting... aftertaste. Don't care for them at all. My nephews got to eat them.
Veniz D.
I always have a pack of this in my purse and always eat it when I'm on the go - it's super good!