Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ

nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
Love these !!! If I could have my pantry full of these I would ! My whole family fights over the last bites
Dawn C.
Bourbon
Easy and fun to eat crackers.Kids like them because they are bite sized.I haven't bought these in a while.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
It's just so good Ull finish the box an wouldn't even realize it and still want more or atleast I always do
Monica L.
I think they taste pretty all right I would recommend these if you like cheese. Pretty well priced as well.
Kristyn J.
Perfect snack, appetizer, or light lunch! Goes great with anything, and goes just as great with nothing!
Mary A.
Hornell, NY
These are by far my favorite anyone who loves bacon will love these have that perfect little bacon taste
Shelbie C.
Blue Ridge, TX
Not a big fan of these at all. They taste so stale to me. It’s horrible!!! Never would buy these again.
Kasi h.
Moore, OK
These leave an.... interesting... aftertaste. Don't care for them at all. My nephews got to eat them.
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL
El bacon siempre es buena idea y si viene en una galleta mejor! Son deliciosas y es un snack perfecto
Kiya W.
Bagley
Like to have these around. To eat while driving it is easy. My boyfriend really likes these also