Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ

Brenna B.
These taste great and are a nice alternative to the original cheese Ritz crackers which my family lives as well.
amia p.
Asheville
These are the best bacon flavored crackers I've ever had. Absolutely delicious with your favorite kindof cheese.
Danielle G.
I didnt think id like these but they turned out to be good. Not too bad for a weird combo. My kids like them too
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Muy ricas estas galletas. Las ame desde el primer momento que las probé. No las cambio por ninguno. Recomendado
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
These were ok... the bacon taste was soooo fake, left a bad taste in my mouth. Much prefer the original flavor
Roberta S.
Hudson falls
Great as a snack. Can usually find very cheap and are great when you are on the go. My whole family likes them
Jesus R.
Very very good ritz i love them because it haves that butter flavore and really really soft i love them
Alot
Karla L.
Halls, TN
These chips have a great taste I love the real taste of bacon they have and they are thin and are not greasy
Ann k K.
Baxterville
These are one of my favorite snacks for any time of the day! If only my husband wouldn’t find my hiding spot!
Justin B.
gretna
Ritz hands down has the best snacks. when I travel I always make sure I have a pack of ritz cracker snacks.