Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ #72 in Crackers

Kara H.
Melrose, MN
Bacon & cheese? Who doesn't love that combo?! These are really tasty, and still have that famous light, crisp texture that Ritz is known for!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I don't like this flavor because it tastes so fake. I do love the ones they have with the peanut butter instead though. Those are so good.
Kyra S.
Menomonie, WI
The cheese tastes pretty artificial but its a recognizable cheese filling and the bacon makes it takes very unique and even a little smokey
Tinisha M.
These little things are addicting. The travel packs make for a great snack. They're affordable for how many you get. They taste great.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
Great taste!! Easy to grab and go. Always have these in my car for trips. I like the small bite size. These are a yummy quick snack!!
amber h.
Nashville
I like the ritz crackers i love cheese so the ones with cheese are my favorite love the texture of crackers period they are delicious
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
We did not like these at all. They were too salty and tasted very very fake we did not finish these either. Will not purchase again
Claudia O.
Doral, FL
Best cockies ever!!!! Love this ones are the perfect size the cheese is suuupper good and I love it I buy this every time I can!
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
We will get the house is still gross and you are appreciated you are not going back in town for the weekend but will get it but
Taylor K.
These are ok, not the best for you but I had them one time quickly. Didn’t taste very good and not the same ritz flavor I love