Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ #66 in Crackers

Casey R.
Red Hook
If you love Ritz crackers you'll love these. The bacon cheese flavor is really good and it's a great small snack. It's hard to find sometimes but most grocery stores have it. I would definitely recommend it!
tiffany m.
Bronx
Haven't tried this bacon and cheese flavored product but i have tried the ritz bits cheese one by itself and it is delicious.  I definitely recommend the cheese flavored one by itself
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
These remind me of my child hood. The flavors are great and they are small enough to be portable for on the go. They are also inexpensive so they are cheap and easy for any travel
Ashley K.
Hermitage
The Ritz sandwich crackers are my favorite. Not healthy at all, but when you are craving something salty and easy to pop into your mouth, they are perfect.
Kristin H.
Charles Town, WV
I've never tried this flavor, but they didn't have just the cheese ones that I always but. They are a great snack!! I absolutely LOVE them. Very great taste.
Sheila M.
London
great snack. love the flavor and not that pricy.  great to pack in lunches. but not a big enough bag. there are no similar products that i have found
Saed A.
I like Ritz and its products. I just think these crackers are very strong in taste. I would prefer to just get the regular ones of cheese and cracker
Niesha P.
My daughter eats these like they are candy. She asks me to buy them over and over again. I must admit they are pretty much better than others brands
Barbara A.
I buy these for my husband. They are a decent snack when he is hungry between meals and when he wants to munch on something while we watch a movie.
April P.
I love ritz crackers original and this flavor is amazing and its bite sized for a perfect little treat. I love the large bacon flavored as well.