Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ

Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
These are sosososo good! I got a giant box of them for a good deal at a Wal-Mart and took them to Germany with me and that was a GREAT choice! They're really yummy and surprisingly filling! And the cheese is really good too!
Katherine P.
The thought of these intrigued me and it was definitely an impulse buy. I was not able the eat these. The filling was way too salty for me. It was definitely salt overload. I chugged a liter of water after 4 crackers.
Damien C.
somerdale
These are one of my favorite snacks. It taste just like bacon. If you don't like spray cheese I don't think you would like these but it has a impactful taste and will continue to buy these every chance I get.
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
I've always enjoyed the cheese crackers and saw this at a gas station and decided to try it. I liked the bacon flavor actually. It wasn't overwhelming or too fake tasting. I would recommend this to others.
estefany d.
Los Angeles
When I first saw these It really didn’t catch my attention but i decided to buy them I don’t regret it at all they were so good it’s almost a dollar at this store I go too definitely worth the price sooo good
Ashley V.
Piscataway , NJ
One of my favorite childhood snacks! Ritz and cheese! Where could you go wrong? This is definitely not a healthy snack, but every once in a while, it's just what I need to get me through a tough day.
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Personally I hate the taste of bacon, but my kids are all about this flavor right now. They must get it from
Their father. I like that the bag is small & the two of them can share it easily .
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
These are so delicious and they're the perfect snack I would highly recommend this to anyone who really loves Ritz crackers because these have a good flavor of cheese and bacon on the inside
Jessica S.
Ripley, TN
Has a blast of flavor in every bite!!!! Send these for in school snacks and you will be the best parent around the school. They will enjoy them in Packed lunches and even afternoon snacks.
KRISTY P.
Wow - We unexpectedly found this new bacon flavor sold in singular packs. We each tried it a
& unanimously agreed it was delicious ! Even the bacon aroma will get your taste buds working !