Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ

Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
These crackers taste pretty good. The bacon flavor shows up pretty well but I still prefer the original. On my option the bacon tastes a little fake/artificial but that is expected
Brittney M.
I won't lie, I keep these in my car so when I get the muchies driving down the road so I don't need to make any stops at the gas station or where else I might want to spent money. There so yummy aren't crazy fating and can feel you up with only a couple bites but if you anything like me you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
AN interesting flavor for sure. I love the original Cheese sandwiches, but the added bacon flavor is nice as well. Not a favorite of mine since it just seems to be a little saltier than the regular cheese ones. I would always recommend a friend a bacon flavored snack, but I would share my own just to see their opinion on the flavor first.
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i didnt really like this product but i lost most of ritz products. pros its portable, cons i dont like the taste of the bacon and cheese together. first time consumer i dont think i'll be buying this product again. depends on  the person i would recommend it to something i think would like it.

Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I love Ritz crackers. Light and airy, semi sweet and salty, just an all around great combo. The bits are awesome but my favorite is the peanut butter ones. :) These are actually pretty good too. They're crazy dry though because there's not enough filling in them so you'll need a drink! Lol But great flavors!
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I love the regular ones , i didn't like the flavor in this ones , is to artificial for me , i wasn't happy , definitely I going to stay with the regular ones super tasty , easy to carry one , and everyone's happy
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
I Love These ! So my mom would always get us these if we were gonna be on the road for a while or we were gonna go shopping with her, so she would get me & my sisters a bag for each of us . These are a great snack Plus they make a great little portion you can add if your having snacks with your friends!
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
These are sosososo good! I got a giant box of them for a good deal at a Wal-Mart and took them to Germany with me and that was a GREAT choice! They're really yummy and surprisingly filling! And the cheese is really good too!
Syeda A.
['Astoria', 'NY'], NY
This is the only good thing they have in my schools vending machines. It’s the only thing the students actually buy. I like it, but I don’t have much of a choice, it’s all they have at school, what else can I say.
Deandrya S.
Orlando
itz Bits with cheese are DELICIOUS. The pack brings a good amount for its price. It's very fulfilling. I could literally eat the all the packs it brings in one sit. Small, tasty, yummy, what else could you ask for?