Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ #72 in Crackers

Brittney M.
I won't lie, I keep these in my car so when I get the muchies driving down the road so I don't need to make any stops at the gas station or where else I might want to spent money. There so yummy aren't crazy fating and can feel you up with only a couple bites but if you anything like me you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
AN interesting flavor for sure. I love the original Cheese sandwiches, but the added bacon flavor is nice as well. Not a favorite of mine since it just seems to be a little saltier than the regular cheese ones. I would always recommend a friend a bacon flavored snack, but I would share my own just to see their opinion on the flavor first.
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i didnt really like this product but i lost most of ritz products. pros its portable, cons i dont like the taste of the bacon and cheese together. first time consumer i dont think i'll be buying this product again. depends on  the person i would recommend it to something i think would like it.

Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I love Ritz crackers. Light and airy, semi sweet and salty, just an all around great combo. The bits are awesome but my favorite is the peanut butter ones. :) These are actually pretty good too. They're crazy dry though because there's not enough filling in them so you'll need a drink! Lol But great flavors!
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
I love the regular ones , i didn't like the flavor in this ones , is to artificial for me , i wasn't happy , definitely I going to stay with the regular ones super tasty , easy to carry one , and everyone's happy
britney h.
Weslaco, TX
I Love These ! So my mom would always get us these if we were gonna be on the road for a while or we were gonna go shopping with her, so she would get me & my sisters a bag for each of us . These are a great snack Plus they make a great little portion you can add if your having snacks with your friends!
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
These are sosososo good! I got a giant box of them for a good deal at a Wal-Mart and took them to Germany with me and that was a GREAT choice! They're really yummy and surprisingly filling! And the cheese is really good too!
Deandrya S.
Orlando
itz Bits with cheese are DELICIOUS. The pack brings a good amount for its price. It's very fulfilling. I could literally eat the all the packs it brings in one sit. Small, tasty, yummy, what else could you ask for?
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
This is the only good thing they have in my schools vending machines. It’s the only thing the students actually buy. I like it, but I don’t have much of a choice, it’s all they have at school, what else can I say.
Ayaila S.
these are so delicious! ritz are a great cracker a lone but to add cheese? astounding! these are such great snacks! also addicting , maybe not the most healthy but they for sure will satisfy your taste buds