Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ

Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I absolutely love these for a little snack or when I haven't had the chance to eat a proper meal specially this flavour, they are so tasty and they have loads of flavour to them
Fiona H.
We like these in our house we like them on there own or they are nice with a bit of butter and some cheese and they make the ideal midnight snack we also like the original ones with cheese and make a great snack
Ana Z.
Simply delicious I accompany them with a glass of coke and is the ideal snack, is also very good to place it at parties as a snack with some dips. This cookie is very good and versatile. It is a cookie of tradition.

Simplemente deliciosas las acompaño con un vaso de coca cola bien fría y es la merienda ideal, también es muy buena para colocarla en las fiestas como pasapalos acompañada de alguna salsa. De verdad es muy buena y versátil está galleta. Es una galleta de tradición.
Jennifer B.
JACKSONVILLE, FL

This is the best thing ever, I love the ritz biscuits especially the cheese ones, but these are very good too, its taste is excellent, I like them to know both cheese and bacon and have a salty touch, the biscuit itself is smooth.
Maite W.
Hamburg
Cheese and Bacon.... this mix is so amazing you do not need to buy something to put on the cracker. I think the crackers are very healthy :D no not really but the taste is good and when you like them and not eating so much than it is good for you and your body. Sometimes you need a cheat day. I would buy them again. :D
Jennie G.
Although I generally enjoy Ritz products, I didn't particularly enjoy the flavour combination in this snack. Aside from that, the product came in great proportions for a great price, and had a great texture and feel. The other products in this line are very delicious and I would definitely recommend them.
katy v.
26 walford way, charlestown MA #848
metroe gusta mucho suelo comerlas como snack cuando tomo cafe o un te en las tardes ese sabor de el delicioso queso es inigualable , tambien las llevo a la escuela y duran hasta la noche grugientes y eso me gusta .
 un dia las entre en el microondas en un embace y omg el olor era tan rico
Ryley L.
Winnipeg
All I can say is super yummy and worth the purchase. Not too much and not too little! The bacon and cheese combo go together very lovely and I recommend to other bacon lovers out there looking for something new.
Martie N.
Been having this since I was a kid. Tastes amazing! So good and addicting. Love it as a snack I could finish the whole thing in one sitting. There are no other crackers that are like Ritz.
Aimee L.
Scunthorpe
Absolutely love these, full of flavour and a good snack, I’m not sure on the nutritious values though but I definitely reach for them all the time if I’m hungry I recommend them to my friends and they love it too