Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ #73 in Crackers

Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Such a good munchie for anytime whether its snacking in front of the TV or on the go out at a park etc. So tasty and addictive can't have just one and the flavor of bacon is not overbearing and the perfect hint to an already beloved cheese cracker sandwich
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
These are so yummy! I got them as a snack and I would definitely suggest them to anyone who likes bacon and cheese! These were so good I almost bought another one! And now that I'm thinking about them now I will probably buy some more today!
Katherine S.
The thought of these intrigued me and it was definitely an impulse buy. I was not able the eat these. The filling was way too salty for me. It was definitely salt overload. I chugged a liter of water after 4 crackers.
Damien C.
somerdale
These are one of my favorite snacks. It taste just like bacon. If you don't like spray cheese I don't think you would like these but it has a impactful taste and will continue to buy these every chance I get.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
One of my favorite childhood snacks! Ritz and cheese! Where could you go wrong? This is definitely not a healthy snack, but every once in a while, it's just what I need to get me through a tough day.
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Personally I hate the taste of bacon, but my kids are all about this flavor right now. They must get it from
Their father. I like that the bag is small & the two of them can share it easily .
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
These are great for chicken salad to soup and also just to snack on out of bag is great to. I wanna try to make something with these crackers thats diffrent but good.
Jennifer H.
Pasadena, TX
I really didn’t like the flavor if these ritz cookies. They had this weird flavor and I would not try them again. I don’t recommend, but feel free to try for yourself
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I love the Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches. They are delightful and decently priced. Great snack ! Kids love them mom approved!
Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
These crackers taste pretty good. The bacon flavor shows up pretty well but I still prefer the original. On my option the bacon tastes a little fake/artificial but that is expected