Nabisco RITZ Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches uploaded by Paola N.

BY RITZ #94 in Crackers

Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
These are great for chicken salad to soup and also just to snack on out of bag is great to. I wanna try to make something with these crackers thats diffrent but good.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Such a good munchie for anytime whether its snacking in front of the TV or on the go out at a park etc. So tasty and addictive can't have just one and the flavor of bacon is not overbearing and the perfect hint to an already beloved cheese cracker sandwich
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
These are so yummy! I got them as a snack and I would definitely suggest them to anyone who likes bacon and cheese! These were so good I almost bought another one! And now that I'm thinking about them now I will probably buy some more today!
Katherine S.
The thought of these intrigued me and it was definitely an impulse buy. I was not able the eat these. The filling was way too salty for me. It was definitely salt overload. I chugged a liter of water after 4 crackers.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
This is the only good thing they have in my schools vending machines. It’s the only thing the students actually buy. I like it, but I don’t have much of a choice, it’s all they have at school, what else can I say.
Damien C.
somerdale
These are one of my favorite snacks. It taste just like bacon. If you don't like spray cheese I don't think you would like these but it has a impactful taste and will continue to buy these every chance I get.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
One of my favorite childhood snacks! Ritz and cheese! Where could you go wrong? This is definitely not a healthy snack, but every once in a while, it's just what I need to get me through a tough day.
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Personally I hate the taste of bacon, but my kids are all about this flavor right now. They must get it from
Their father. I like that the bag is small & the two of them can share it easily .
Ayaila S.
Fresno, CA
these are so delicious! ritz are a great cracker a lone but to add cheese? astounding! these are such great snacks! also addicting , maybe not the most healthy but they for sure will satisfy your taste buds