BY RITZ

*Ritz Crackerfuls Colossal Cheddar Filled Crackers contains 6g of whole grain per 35g serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more whole grain foods per day (about 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day). see more...

Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I love Rits. Crackers are my weakness and they are an amazing snack for traveling, on the road, at work or even at home. They are good with pepperoni and cheese or even some dips. Ritz crackers are the perfect size and I seriously love them!
Dreama H.
Dreama H.
Tallmadge
These really bring back memories of eating he small ritz sandwiches as a child! These are the adult version, that's the only difference! Such a yummy snack for people of all ages! And CAUTION Ritz Crackerfuls Classic Cheddar are addictive!!
angela j.
angela j.
Indianapolis
Yes yes I love these crackers with stuffed cheese inside I keep them here at home I carry me some to work every where I go in case I get hungry and sometimes I just love to eat them.
Marnae R.
Marnae R.
Elmont, NY
It's ok. Not the best. Good for a pinch. I wouldn't buy it just have around the house. Too salty for me. The cracker is very flimsy
Aryana M.
Aryana M.
Love these. It's like the snacks you'd get as a kids that you'd put the cheese on the cracker yourself but it's already on it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Batavia
These are a perfect morning snack. Delicious and so filling! I consistently have one in the bottom of my purse.
Tamsy K.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
Good cracker. Ritz are one of my favorite. Ritz crackers that have cheese especially. Cant go wrong with thes
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville
These are very good. Its a good quick snack to have on hand. Has a very tangy cheesy taste but overall good.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
These are so good and filling. I used to eat these all the time before is started dieting. Great kids snack.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
My son requests these to be packed in his school lunch all the time! They are so good!