Nabisco RITZ Big Stuff Crackerfuls Colossal Cheddar

*Ritz Crackerfuls Colossal Cheddar Filled Crackers contains 6g of whole grain per 35g serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more whole grain foods per day (about 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day).

Julia M.
Oh these are so bad for you but they make me feel soooooo good. I had these as a snack when I was a kid and LOVED them! Now as an adult I still love them and pack them in my purse every once in a while. Plus I use these to bribe my friends daughter and can honestly say kids still love them!
Maria P.
Love these cracker sandwiches. They have a lot of cheese in them and they are a good snack to curb hunger until dinner time. Affordable and easy to find at any grocery store. Love the taste they are pretty delicious
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Yes!! Crackerfuls are a hit!! I love Ritz and I love these even more. They taste so delicious and I love the crunch when you bite through them and then hit the cream cheese in the middle. My senses are satisfied!
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE CRACKERS. And I find that most women my age LOVE them. They must fill some type of menopausal spot–because these are ADDICTING and INCREDIBLE and they are always OUT of them where ever I go to buy them. YES.. the cheese squishes.. BUT IT IS FABULOUS. I am snacking on these.. NOT LOOKING FOR HEALTHY OPTION.. But this option is better than chips, or chocolate, or ice cream and I AM ADDICTED. I am hoping many others give it a better review because I have NO IDEA what I am going to do if I can’t buy these anymore. Being that it is hard to find them worries me!! I usually get over my addictions to a particular food in a year.. sooo can we give it a good review for another year please?? So those of you who aren’t sure about trying these–TRY THEM.. YOU WILL BE HOOKED!! FABULOUS!!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
These taste amazing, if you like the cheesy cracker sandwiches. They put so much cheese in these. I like these better than the little packets that you have to spread the cheese. There just isn't enough cheese for all the crackers. That's why I buy these. Lots of cheese, lots of flavor.
Shilpi P.
Jersey City, NJ
It's amazing because it's just like Ritz actually making ones toppings in them so you don't have to.Before these existed there were the plain Ritz crackers that still exist but not having to do the work and having a much larger cracker just made life simpler.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Angela P.
Taste, quality, satisfaction and reasonably priced are the 1st things I think of with these as well as AMAZING!  I recommend spending a few more cents to get the colossal. THey seem to be available at all grocery and convenient shops.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I love Rits. Crackers are my weakness and they are an amazing snack for traveling, on the road, at work or even at home. They are good with pepperoni and cheese or even some dips. Ritz crackers are the perfect size and I seriously love them!