Nabisco Ritz Bacon Crackers with Cheese Filling Cracker Sandwiches 8-1.35 oz. Packs

BY RITZ

America's #1 selling butter cracker brand. Crackers Sandwiches see more...

Alicia B.
Panama City
This cheese in these crackers is the best I've tasted ! I buy these at Walmart that is where I usually grocery shop this product cannot compare to any other they are very affordable as well.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I am not a fan of these crackers, they taste so strange and smell like bacon dog treats. The fake bacon scent is way too strong for my liking, and it overpowered the cheese for sure. It could be good for children as a snack, but since I likened them to dog treats I don't know if I could.
Sayra B.
There very good especially when they have the peanut flavor and there very good as snacks for school when have test
Sheareliz M.
My son absolutely loves these for snacks! I always carry one in his bag when where on the go.
Akshita J.
Stamford
I never bought them myself but one of my aunt use this a lot and she love it. I also tried one at her house only. I like it but not my taste
Brittany R.
Ottawa
As a busy family these are often our on the go snack! Healthier than granola bar options and perfect portions.
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
loved these as a kid and now I buy big boxes of them everytime I'm at Costco haha 5/5 would recommend