BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Bacon with Cheese Cracker Sandwiches - 8 PK. li Nabisco Ritz Bacon with Cheese Cracker Sandwiches. li Artificially flavored cracker. li Flavored filling. li 190 Calories per pack. li 8-1.35 oz (38g) packs. li Keep it going: 100% recycled... see more...

Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Love these handy snack crackers! I was hesitant about the flavor, but so glad I tried them. Tastes like bacon and cheese spread on a crispy, fresh cracker. Perfect for on the go or a snack at home. First time buyer to repeat buyer!
Alicia B.
Panama City
This cheese in these crackers is the best I've tasted ! I buy these at Walmart that is where I usually grocery shop this product cannot compare to any other they are very affordable as well.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I am not a fan of these crackers, they taste so strange and smell like bacon dog treats. The fake bacon scent is way too strong for my liking, and it overpowered the cheese for sure. It could be good for children as a snack, but since I likened them to dog treats I don't know if I could.
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
Whoever decided to put bacon in a cracker is a genius! This is amazingly cheesy and bacony and just amazing! Try these crackers!
Abbey A.
Pocatello, ID
Cheese crackers are bomb! They're great t travel with that are a little more filling than just a cracker so it lasts longer!
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood City, CA
These are amazing. Of course anything with bacon is fantastic. These are no exception. Ritz are my favorite crackers
Sayra B.
There very good especially when they have the peanut flavor and there very good as snacks for school when have test
Destiny C.
Dallas
I love these for on go or when I’m really busy I get to have one of these to keep going through out my day!
Sheareliz M.
My son absolutely loves these for snacks! I always carry one in his bag when where on the go.
Islay C.
These are nice but to be honest I prefer the cheese flavour. When I was younger I only ever ate the original salted flavour - it took me a while to even try the cheese, I am sure after a few more trys I may come round to liking them but for the time being I think I’ll save my money for other things 😂