BY RITZ #2 in Gluten-Free Snacks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked Snacks 3G Fat No High Fructose Corn Syrup 0 G Trans Fat Eating Smarter But Looking For Great Tasting Snacks?&Nbsp; You'll Love What Your Friends At Nabisco Have Created For You: 100 Calorie Packs, Featuring Delicious Varieties Of Your Favorite Nabisco Brands. We Are Passionate About Creating A Variety Of Delicious Snacks In Portion Control Sizes. Each Box Has Individual 100 Calorie Packs That Are Between 0-3 Grams Of Fat Per Pack, Depending On The Variety.&Nbsp; You Don't Have To Count Or Measure Anything - Each Pack Is Portioned Out With 100 Calories Worth Of Delicious Snacks For You To Just Grab And Go!&Nbsp; Enjoy!&Nbsp; Sincerely , Your Friends At Nabisco To Learn More About All Our Delicious 100 Calorie Packs Varieties Or Other Sensible Snacking Option, Please Visit Nabiscoworld.Com/100Caloriepacks In The Mood For Something Flavorful With A Lot Of Variety?&Nbsp; Ritz Snack Mix Is A Delightful Mix Of Bite-Size Ritz Crackers, Kraft Cheese Nips Crackers, Pretzel Sticks, &Amp; Wholesome Wheat Shreddies.&Nbsp; Enjoy! Percent Daily Values Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet.&Nbsp; Your Daily Values May Be Higher Or Lower Depending On Your Calorie Needs: Calories 2,000 2,400 Total Fat Less Than 65 G 80 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Sat Fat Less Than 20 G 25 G Cholesterol Less Than 300 Mg 300 Mg Sodium Less Than 2,400 Mg 2,400 Mg Total Carbohydrate 300 G 375 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dietary Fiber 25 G 30 G Carton Made From 100% Recycled Paperboard / Minimum 35% Post - Consumer Content * From Ingredients: Adds A Trivial Amount Of Trans Fat.

Buy on Walmart
  • "For a 100 calories theres a good about of chex mix in the bag and its just enough to get you to your next meal." in 1 review
Clarissa M.
McKeesport, PA
I love the 100 calorie packs. It's hard to find snacks that are pre-portioned and low calories, so the snack mix is perfect! I like the convenience of it, and the mix is available in my local grocery store so I can pick it up any time we run out! I recommend them for people trying to watch caloric intake because you know exactly what you're getting from the start!
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
I LOVE RITZ CRACKERS. THEY ARE NOT SWEET AND A LITTLE SALTY BUT NOT TOO MUCH TO MAKE ME STOP EATING THEM . I SWEAR I CAN EAT A WHOLE BOX AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT. I BUY THEM AT WAL MART ALL THE TIME AND THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE . I RECOMMEND THESE AS A GOOD SNACK ESPECIALLY WITH PEANUT BUTTER
Jordan H.
Elwood
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. I have never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
I love having these low calorie snacks on hand for myself.  The flavors are not lost when they make these low calorie. They taste amazing. They are very affordable I enjoy  being able to snack at work guilt free.  They are easy to find in the store as well
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy these for a quick snack and for lunches. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
I always have a stash of these at my office at work! They are so affordable and I love how they're snack packs. They are so healthy and only 100 calories which is awesome! The taste is not compromised at all which I love. Definitely will continue to purchase!
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
Easy to carry and go especially while traveling. The mix gives a variety of crunch and texture while eating so you dont get bored munching the same snack.  Have bought big packs of them cause thats more affordable. Its a great snack for just 100 calories!
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Ritz Snack Mix is a little party in a bag! Packed full with flavor and crunch, its a perfect snack on the go without loading you down with too many calories. Great variety in each bag, its "all of the flavor and none of the guilt".
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
This is a treat for me I love all the 100 calories snacks. I don’t feel bad after eating them as I am In Charge of my intake and I can keep it keep track of it. I have sneaked an extra package for myself but it was worth it! Great for the on the go Mom.
Cynthia C.
Eugene, OR
Great and healthy snack option. The only 2 things I can say bad about this product is the price as well as there should be a little more in the packages. Other than that, it's great and easy to toss in your purse or bag on the way out the door.