BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked Snacks 3G Fat No High Fructose Corn Syrup 0 G Trans Fat Eating Smarter But Looking For Great Tasting Snacks?&Nbsp; You'll Love What Your Friends At Nabisco Have Created For You: 100 Calorie Packs, Featuring Delicious Varieties Of Your Favorite Nabisco Brands. We Are Passionate About Creating A Variety Of Delicious Snacks In Portion Control Sizes. Each Box Has Individual 100 Calorie Packs That Are Between 0-3 Grams Of Fat Per Pack, Depending On The Variety.&Nbsp; You Don't Have To Count Or Measure Anything - Each Pack Is Portioned Out With 100 Calories Worth Of Delicious Snacks For You To Just Grab And Go!&Nbsp; Enjoy!&Nbsp; Sincerely , Your Friends At Nabisco To Learn More About All Our Delicious 100 Calorie Packs Varieties Or Other Sensible Snacking Option, Please Visit Nabiscoworld.Com/100Caloriepacks In The Mood For Something Flavorful With A Lot Of Variety?&Nbsp; Ritz Snack Mix Is A Delightful Mix Of Bite-Size Ritz Crackers, Kraft Cheese Nips Crackers, Pretzel Sticks, &Amp; Wholesome Wheat Shreddies.&Nbsp; Enjoy! Percent Daily Values Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet.&Nbsp; Your Daily Values May Be Higher Or Lower Depending On Your Calorie Needs: Calories 2,000 2,400 Total Fat Less Than 65 G 80 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Sat Fat Less Than 20 G 25 G Cholesterol Less Than 300 Mg 300 Mg Sodium Less Than 2,400 Mg 2,400 Mg Total Carbohydrate 300 G 375 G &Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dietary Fiber 25 G 30 G Carton Made From 100% Recycled Paperboard / Minimum 35% Post - Consumer Content * From Ingredients: Adds A Trivial Amount Of Trans Fat.

Nabisco RITZ 100 Calorie Snack Mix
  • "For a 100 calories theres a good about of chex mix in the bag and its just enough to get you to your next meal." in 1 review
Whitney F.
Anderson, SC
These are a good go to snack when you're working and/or on the go. You can just throw a few packs in your car, desk, or purse and it's only a 100 calories. Taste good too.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
I LOVE RITZ CRACKERS. THEY ARE NOT SWEET AND A LITTLE SALTY BUT NOT TOO MUCH TO MAKE ME STOP EATING THEM . I SWEAR I CAN EAT A WHOLE BOX AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT. I BUY THEM AT WAL MART ALL THE TIME AND THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE . I RECOMMEND THESE AS A GOOD SNACK ESPECIALLY WITH PEANUT BUTTER
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I love having these low calorie snacks on hand for myself.  The flavors are not lost when they make these low calorie. They taste amazing. They are very affordable I enjoy  being able to snack at work guilt free.  They are easy to find in the store as well
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Easy to carry and go especially while traveling. The mix gives a variety of crunch and texture while eating so you dont get bored munching the same snack.  Have bought big packs of them cause thats more affordable. Its a great snack for just 100 calories!
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this snack mix. Sometimes with my busy work schedule, I don't always get the chance to eat. But thanks to this quick and easy (but most importantly, delicious) snack I am able to feel energized and full after eating. Who can complain with it only being 100 calories!
Keith B.
Fern Bch, FL
These are a great snack to have on hand especially when you’re trying to be healthy. I love the singleserving individually wrapped idea. It makes it much easier to track what you’re eating. These are a great weight watchers snack
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Love all of the 100 calorie packs. They've became harder to find recently at my stores, which is dissapoonyung because I love having them as snacks. They're much healthier than the original snacks, but still taste great!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
These are fairly sized which is shocking for only 100 calories. They're good for school snacks for kids because they don't taste like low calorie/diet food. The only thing I wished they had was different types of combo bags.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
How perfect is this 100 cal quick snack?! I love convenience without blowing my diet and this is the perfect solution. Very affordable and delicious. My kids also love this snack and I couldn’t be more satisfied
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I️ love snack mixes and I love ritz so these mixes are the best. I always buy them to bring with me to class to eat. They’re super cheap and pretty healthy so I would definitely recommend them!! So yummy!
Mar L.
Toronto
Are these any good?
Angelie E.
Moncton , NB
Are these gluten free? I'd love to try them.
Destanie R.
Is there a good amount in each package?
jordyn p.
OMG this looks so good I after I saw the picture I went to my grocery store and I couldn't find it can you guys please tell me where I can get this other than Walmart or Target and if it's at any of those can you please send me free sample