BY OREO #70 in Cookies

Janie H.
Janie H.
Omaha, NE
Red Velvet is one of my favorite flavors of all time. I was super excited for the Red Velvet Oreos, especially because I'd enjoyed so many of the seasonal Oreo flavors in the past. These did not disappoint. I could eat these all day - they're the perfect amount of tangy and sweet with the rich chocolate undertone that's so unique to red velvet cake. They seem to be a more permanent offering around my town, which makes me really happy!
Rebekah N.
Rebekah N.
These are AMAZING! These were available at my local grocery store during Valentine's one year and I instantly fell in love. They are available year round now which is great because they are my favorite! The cookie tastes like red velvet and the cream seems extra creamy compared to regular Oreos. I recommend these to everyone whether they like red velvet cake or not. They're delicious!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
Oh my I love the taste of red velvet. I thought these were just seasonal but every time I have gone to Kroger they have stocked them. I buy two packages at a time. I only have two issues with them. The first is that they are in a smaller package that doesn't have the peel and seal packaging and the second is that they are rich and you cannot eat two or three at a time. But so delicious
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I try not to buy too much junk food because I know that I'll eat it, but every time I walk past the Oreos in the store, I slow down and look for these. They've recently been released again, and I have no shame in saying I bought two packages! They taste just like a red velvet cake, and the cream is so creamy! My husband rarely gets any of the cookies because I eat them so quickly!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
I found these Oreos very delicious but at the same time very different. The cookie itself is red velvet and inside is cream cheese. The cream cheese is not overpowering which I really liked about it, but it is the red velvet cookie that made this product great. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Oreos. It is pretty fattening though so don't eat too much!
Okarys B.
Okarys B.
I have the biggest sweet tooth! Especially for anything and everything red velvet but I am very particular about my red velvet. When I say these are amazing it is because they are. I got my friends and family hooked on these because they are that good. Now we can never have a pack of these last longer than a day or two. A must try for a red velvet lover like me!
Shania P.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Maybe I shouldn't have tried these, because I know that I'm not a huge fan of red velvet cake. However, Oreos are my favorite cookies and I felt that I needed to try every variety (except the peanut butter ones - yuck!). Now, don't get me wrong - these cookies weren't terrible. They just weren't great. If you like red velvet, though, these cookies are for you.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I'm so glad these aren't limited edition anymore and they brought these back! I think i finished a bag in 2 days, gross I know, but they're my favorite kind. They're the only ones to have red cookie and cream cheese frosting. it's decadent, and the cream cheese filling is sweet with a little bit of boldness. It's really like eating a red velvet cake.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought I would be instantly obsessed with these cookies, but I didn't care for the taste. They seem very artificial and don't taste anything like red velvet at all in my opinion. They are expensive and I only bought on special sale. I like the original, double stuffed and light (vanilla) so, so much better. Skip this particular flavor.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I am a big "red velvet" anything fan. So imagine how excited I was when I found these at Walmart?! Sadly, these really disappointed me. The taste was really off to me, not like a red velvet taste at all. The cream cheese filling was quite odd and the texture of the biscuit part of the Oreo was not attractive to my taste buds. :(
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
Comox , CA
How are these do they actually taste like red velvet?
Hope T.
Hope T.
Goldsboro, NC
Do these taste anything like original Oreos? How do they taste like red velvet? Is the icing on the center the original icing or the classical cream cheese that usually goes on red velvet?
Isel R.
Philadelphia, PA
We're can I get this
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Its flavor is like red velvet?