Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers uploaded by johanna f.Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers uploaded by Janine T.

BY NABISCO #88 in Crackers

Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers, 16 oz: No cholesterol Low saturated fat Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Dianne W.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite all around cracker!! They are very versatile. I enjoy them with cheese, soups and peanut butter etc. Prepared foods such as soups, even the healthy versions, contain a very high sodium content. That is why it's important to have the Nabisco unsalted top option. I like the Nabisco brand in particular, not only because they are crispy and tasty, because the are a long standing American brand. Part of America's history and economy beginning when they were initially known as The National Biscut Company.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Foodie Expert
These crackers always seem to be a go too and remind me of when I was younger as my mom used to buy them all the time. Great crunch, great for snacks, great with soups, great with tuna, great with cheese. Pretty much they go with everything. You should try them, you won't be disappointed
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
I am on a no salt regime. I love this brand because I can eat the snack I enjoy and still keep my salt intake low. My family has also gotten use to the idea of not having so much salt in our daily meals. The price is these crackers is also low. When they do on sale I purchase more than one box.
Alessa P.
Foodie Expert
I remember eating these every time I felt sick as a child, my mother would always have these stocked in the kitchen pantry. Till this day we still have them stocked and we eat them as snacks. They aren't salty so that's great and they taste heavenly!
Savannah S.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
If you're watching your sodium, these crackers are great! Or if you are dipping in a salty hummus or dip! However, the taste is bland and dry if you eat these alone. If you want an unsalted cracker alone for a snack, perhaps try something else. If you are planning on using in a recipe or dipping, however, these are perfect! The texture is nice as well
Karen W.
Hooray for salt-free tops! I love these crackers on their own or in soup. THey are definitely you're regular dry Saltines, but they are easy to chew and have a nice flavor. I purchased these at my local Acme and they were on the bottom shelf and took a minute to find. I guess these aren't a poplar variety? Worth looking for, I always keep these in the house.
Justine V.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for snacking. I don't like to eat too many salty snacks, so I use these salt less crackers to dip in hummus or in my soup. I also like to put peanut butter on them. You can find them in any grocery store and they are easily identifiable by the green logo.
Erini A.
Cleveland , OH
Foodie Expert
Unsalted is the way to go. Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers are my favorite for my soups. Since soup has so much sodium, I prefer unsalted. I like the crunch, flavor and texture and when I'm sick and can barely eat, this is my go-to.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Foodie Expert
Love these as a little snack to pair with almond butter or peanut butter. I'm a repeat customer and find lots of uses for them like putting in soups, pairing with hummus and veggies. Definitely recommend to others especially with different types available to please all needs.
Danielle M.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
My grandmother has high blood pressure and needs to watch her salt intake. These taste almost the same as the regular salted ones but help her take control of her health a little more. You can't even taste the difference if you crumble them in soup