Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers uploaded by johanna f.Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers uploaded by Janine T.

BY NABISCO #78 in Crackers

Nabisco Premium Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers, 16 oz: No cholesterol Low saturated fat Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Jazzalen C.
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro
ur original crackers there good really good
its like lazy crackers its not healthy it has a lot of salt on it to be healthy its so CHEAP its a good deal 1 dollar and u have them i'm a repeat consumer i like this brand i recommend it to many people love it <3
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers. For someone who can't really have too much salt these are a great little snack. They have a pretty good taste to them, not as bland as one would think. I also like to add peanut butter or hummus to them. Fairly priced & well worth it.
Marietta P.
Marietta P.
Love these crackers . The unsalted tops are much healthier for me & they are great with a salad or soup . My favorite spread for these crackers is grape jelly . Try these whether you are on a salt free diet or if you want to make healthier eating choices .
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
My grandmother has high blood pressure and needs to watch her salt intake. These taste almost the same as the regular salted ones but help her take control of her health a little more. You can't even taste the difference if you crumble them in soup
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
Those crackers are just perfect to eat by itself or with something else. I love this crackers to eat with tuna and chicken soup! They are good, crispy and low in sodium makes it just perfect to eat. I do recommend this to anybody it tarea good!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
This has always been one of my favorite crackers since I was a kid. When I have them with cheese and tea they remind me when I was young, my mom would give me this when I wasn't feeling well. I am a dunker, so I dunk them in my tea!
Corrie C.
Corrie C.
North, VA
Who doesn't love a good unsalted saltine?! With mayo or peanut butter. Topped in butter and put in chili. Crunched up in soup. Or just by themselves! In the age of overly salted "condensed"soups, unsalted crackers are the tops!
Parvathy N.
Parvathy N.
Waukesha, WI
Salt free and light. Can be used as a good base for making fun treats for kids. I try variety of hot and sweet toppings. The crackers holds up the wet toppings pretty well too. Priced reasonable as well.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
I eat these crackers with all my soups or chilis. I also have ate them with just butter or even peanut butter and jelly. Don't knock it till your try it. You can purchase these at any grocery store
Page E.
Page E.
I love by Nabisco premium unsalted top saltine crackers they don't add any salt to your soup for your chili or whatever you're going to eat with them they are very delicious cracker