Nabisco Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers uploaded by Kourtney C.

BY NABISCO #66 in Crackers

Nabisco Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers.
No cholesterol.
No saturated fat.
Contains 1.5 g fat per serving. see more...

• What do you use these for other than soup and chili?2 Answers
  • What's the best easiest way to season these with ranch?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these little crackers. They make any soup or chili bit fancier. I like to use these when I can but the don't seem to last in our house. I often grab a handful just to munch on, if we have any left over. they are also not as messy as the square ones in that I usually break up the squares in my soup/chili, but with these there is no need. Just grab a handful an drop them in and your done. Yum.
Chrissy J.
Chrissy J.
Anaheim
Nabisco Oyster Crackers are always a fun surprise crunch that my family and I love to add to our soup! We love the salty flavor and crispy texture of these delicous snacks. And the price is always in our budget. When we are in a rush you can catch us grabbing a handful as we run out the door! Try Nabisco Oyster Crackers today! You are in for a crunchy satisfying treat!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Fleming, CO
I LOVE these soup and oyster crackers! My kids love them to. They have so many different uses. My kids love them as a snack. And I love them because they are easier to crush up then normal sized crackers or you can just mix them in or put them on whatever you want. They are affordable, and they get used up quicker then a big box of crackers so they are always fresh!
Mike M.
Mike M.
Dewitt, MI
While these aren't my favorite crackers, these are very good in a soup or chili. Obviously they aren't meant to be eaten by themselves, so they're not good like that. But, overall these are much easier to use than saltines and keep you from leaving crumbs everywhere crumbling them up. They're easy to use and add a whole new dimension to a soul or chili.
Nora L.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Foodie Expert
Great with soup! They cost more than our store brand, which I had bought before, and the size was a little different so they weren't exactly what we were expecting, but were fine. However, I had a coupon and even with the coupon they cost quite a but more than the store brand. I probably will just stick with the store brand in the future.
Kristyn K.
Kristyn K.
Beulah, ND
I love these crackers for soup because they have a nice crunch and do not get soggy in soup. They also have just the right amount of salt. They are also bite sized so you don't have to break them up. I would definitely recommend these instead of saltine crackers for soup. They are also great just for a snack!
Lila P.
Lila P.
Boise, ID
These are awesome in soups! They also are awesome to use in snack mixes. Such a great price, very affordable and so delicious. I highly recommend these and they are definitely a must try. My favorite way to eat them is with tomato soup or in a ranch flavored mix. Great crackers!!
Evan M.
Evan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
These oyster crackers have just the right amount of "puff" to make for a great grab and go snack. They are not over salted and easily portioned as to not over indulge. I was very pleased with the product in comparison to the bland others. I will definitely recommend them.
Katie O.
Katie O.
De Pere, WI
Foodie Expert
These crackers are perfect for adding to soup or just eating them by the handful, like my little brother. I like how these oyster crackers are thin and have the perfect amount of salt in them which makes them a good treat. I would recommend them to others!
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
We enjoy using these in soup and making a variety of flavored snack crackers out of them to enjoy, I wouldn't recommend any other type. Extremely satisfied healthy snack that we enjoy often. I would recommend these to others all the time over any others.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
What's the best easiest way to season these with ranch?
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Foodie Expert
What do you use these for other than soup and chili?