Nabisco Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers uploaded by Kourtney C.

BY NABISCO

Nabisco Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers.
No cholesterol.
No saturated fat.
Contains 1.5 g fat per serving. see more...

• What do you use these for other than soup and chili?2 Answers
  • What's the best easiest way to season these with ranch?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
Yum! These are the perfect addition to a hot bowl of soup. Especially on cold and rainy days. They add a buttery crunch to every bite. I keep them at work for a perfect any time snack. My stomach enjoys very much. Not so much my waste. Fat girl problems.
Brandy W.
These are so savory with the right amount of crunch! They aren't too overpowering which makes them great with soup, I eat them with potato cheddar soup usually and they are a great pair! Also they sell them at my local discount store and that makes them very affordable for my family!
Sunny H.
These went well with my homemade clam chowder that I made for my boyz. They love it in their soup. It was small enough without having to break them to pieces. It's my go to for any soup that I'm making that requires crackers. It's bite size for all ages to enjoy in soups or just eat plain out of the bag. Great for on the go snacks for meal time. Just place in small snack ziplock bags and enjoy later.
Miranda M.
I have a pretty much non-functioning immune system so I am constantly sick which also means it's very hard for me to keep food down or just to eat in general so these oyster crackers have been a lifesaver for me. They're easy on the stomach and they are great with soup!
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
These oyster crackers always bring back childhood memories. Every restaurant that my parents would take me to I would always remember getting tons of these by the waiters. I now by the bag and find myself just eating them alone without anything. There so good !
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I was obsessed with these as a a kid. I know in preschool I had these at snack time often, they're small and easy to eat without causing as much of a mess as regular saltines. Great to put into soup which is what they're typically for or served with.
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
if I make chili - you cannot have it without oyster crackers. they are delicious on their own also, I tend to take these to work also,popping them into the mouth as I work. have to have these on hand at all times. i use them to make a mixture - with dill, a little garlic, and some other items - makes a great bowlful for a football game at home
Sylvia S.
Buffalo, NY
These are delicious in soups, my grandchildren love them. I've also have tried them with garlic and herbs, shake them up with different ingredients and they make a great snack . I love them. I also just eat them as they are. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Thank you. .
Katie O.
Saint Paul, MN
These crackers are perfect for adding to soup or just eating them by the handful, like my little brother. I like how these oyster crackers are thin and have the perfect amount of salt in them which makes them a good treat. I would recommend them to others!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
If any flavor reminds me of my childhood, it is these crackers. They are perfectly salty and crunchy, and go amazing with any soup. They also taste great in snack mixes, such as chex mix made in the crock pot - they really soak up butter and seasonings!
Influenster M.
What's the best easiest way to season these with ranch?
Bailey G.
What do you use these for other than soup and chili?