Nabisco Premium Original Fresh Stacks Saltine Crackers uploaded by Ambertiera B.Nabisco Premium Original Fresh Stacks Saltine Crackers uploaded by Ambertiera B.Nabisco Premium Original Fresh Stacks Saltine Crackers uploaded by Pat C.

BY PREMIUM

Nabisco Premium Original Fresh Stacks Saltine Crackers.
New!
Original topped with sea salt.
8 fresh stacks.
About 16 crackers in each stack. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
melissa l.
Foodie Expert
I love these fresh Stacks premium original crackersI love these fish sticks premium original crackers I love you fresh Stacks premium original crackers I love these fresh sex premium original crackers I love this fresh Stacks premium original crackers.
Ambertiera B.
Foodie Expert
These are great! No more finding stale crackers when you're looking for a snack. These are good for on the go as well. The small packs have enough for me to eat in one sitting. I love my saltines for any occasion. Always wanted smaller packs; because the crackers always ended up stale if you didn't finish the whole thing and close them up tight.
Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
It's going on 4am and for some reason I can't sleep but I decided I needed a snack and this is what I went for and it's definitely satisfying my craving. I bought these for when I'm nauseous or those days when your sick and can't keep anything down. I find that premiums saltine crackers always does the trick!
Pat C.
Foodie Expert
Crackers are perfect with jelly, cheese, coffee, milk, soup, or just alone. I love this type, are crunchy, a little salty and tasty. I always buy this ones... are delicious. I recommend to all of you!
Jessica f.
Foodie Expert
The ONLY thing I can eat when I don't feel good!!!! and sooo yummy crumbled up into some homemade soup
Amy D.
Canfield, OH
Love these to settle an upset stomach. My husband crushes them & puts them in his soup.
Christina C.
Hardy, AR
These are our family's favorite crackers! They're more expensive but worth the splurge! They are perfectly crisp, more so than any cracker I've ever tried before. And always fresh! I love the smaller packages. I couldn't tell you how many packs of other brand crackers I've thrown away in the past due to them going stale. Not with these crackers though. The taste is perfect too. Love to eat these with chili. :)