BY NABISCO

Nabisco® Premium® Multi Grain Saltine Crackers. see more...

Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
The Multi Grain crackers are so good over the regular saltines! With soup or cheese or even by themselves, they are really good. My boss has a recipe she makes where she uses ranch dressing mix and some kind of oil and spices all mixed up, and then somehow gets sort of sprinkled on the crackers and then in the oven for just a few minutes, and they are so good. But this year she used the whole grain crackers instead of the regular crackers... omg... they were even better. They didn't last anytime at the party. That plate was empty first.
Misti J.
Shreveport, LA
I really love the taste of these. Upon purchasing I was worried they would taste bad because we are used to plain white saltine frackers but I wanted to try a healthier option. These taste great and I didn't feel like I was missing out by purchasing these over regular saltines
Lynette M.
These Saltine crackers are a great snack! Whether paired with cream cheese, a little cheddar, or a bowl of soup, they really hit the spot with the perfect amount of salt and a nice crunch. They can also make a great on-the-go snack for kids with just a little peanut butter and a scoop of jelly between two crackers!
Vanessa H.
I was so thrilled to see Nabisco offering a variety of their signature saltines in wheat and multi grain now. These multi grain crackers are a healthier alternative to the classic and much tastier. Out little one loves to snack on these as well.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I bought these to see if I might like them,
I did. They give the crackers flavor and makes what ever they are eaten with or in better than with regular crackers
I didn't really like with some soups so I think I prefer the original crackers with soup. Given that everyone has different taste give them a try.
These are a great cracker.☺
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Saltines are the perfect amount of crunchy and salty when you first open the bag. They can be very bland by themselves but are great when paired with peanut butter or chili. That being said, leave them open for more than a day and you can expect a soft stale cracker that tastes horrible.
Kemi Q.
My husband really likes these. He's a cracker guy and always has some saltines on hand. making them a little healthier with multi grains in them is nice. I just wish they did not have soy in them so I could eat them also. That's why I gave them 4 stars.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
These crackers have been my holy grail throughout my whole pregnancy. They are very inexpensive. They saved my life with morning sickness. I'd have them in the morning. In the afternoon and at night. They are super yummy and go with absolutely everything! Especially with cream cheese. My little one loves these crackers too.
Camilla B.
Richmond Hts, MO
The multi grain crackers are great in soups, chilis, stews, and etc. The flavor is mild and semi sweet to me. Not dull at all in flavor and has just the right amount of salt added to them. I love these!
Kim B.
So as you guys know, one of my fav snacks in Cheese and Crakers! Well, Nabisco Premium Multi Grain Saltine Crackers has taken the cheese and crackers game to a whole new level! The mixture of the sharp cheddar cheese with the whole grain taste with just a hint of salt is Amaaazzzing!! Oh my gosh, you guys have GOT to try it!