BY NABISCO

Nabisco® Premium Hint of Salt Saltine Crackers.
A low sodium choice.
Hint of salt topped with sea salt. see more...

Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Great crackers to eat chili or other soup with.  Love them crumbled up in Tomato soup.  Great with cheese on top.  They have the perfect amount of salt per cracker ratio.  Much cheaper than competitors but just as good.  Wish they would branch off and make pre made cracker sandwiches.
Ana M.
Porterville
I found this product to be delicious salty but not to salty they test great with tuna if your like me they even tast great by them selves but I mainly love this brand because other brands of crackers are to salty I like to toasts the cookie as well not just the salt I give this product two thumbs up.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I unfortunately had the flu a few weeks ago and these crackers were one of the things I put on my nurses (husband) list to get from the store! There is just something about these crackers that I crave the day after getting sick. I also enjoy them on any other non-sick day with some peanut butter.
Kenadee S.
These are my favorite crackers. You can enjoy them in soup, chili or even when you are feeling ill and need a little snack. They feel light on the stomach and are great paired with low sodium turkey and cheese. Also, for the size of the container the price is great!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
these are my tummy trouble solution. I have a sensitive stomach and these always perk me right up. You can also substitute them for bread crumbs just by crushing them up (use a rolling pin and a zip-top bag for easy mess-free bread crumbs). So affordable. So available everywhere.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I always keep a box of Saltines around because they go great with soups and are a good snack with cheese too. I prefer the hint of salt because I find the original too salty and the no salt too bland; this is the perfect amount for me. My whole family likes them.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
These are really good with soup and any warm food item. There are brands that are similar to this cracker. They are in the middle of healthy and not healthy. These are really great even alone. I made this dessert with these saltine crackers. I would recommend this to you if you are on a diet or on a fat free diet. If you cant have sodium these crackers are not for you.
Nahiely H.
Cheney
i love dressing up my saltine crackers. they're something so small, but honestly so filling. I really like to eat mine with an avocado and hot sauce, and that's my breakfast. I also like to eat it alongside other meals like soup and such as a great filler
Lexey O.
Concord, NH
These Nabisco Premium Hint of Salt Saltine Crackers have amazing taste! You can buy these almost anywhere. They are amazing for a light snack or if you're not feeling well. With the just right amount of salt they weren't overwhelming for my upset stomach, I highly recommend for a on the reg snack or for an upset stomach!
Kaitlyn M.
Spring, TX
I personally love these a lot, especially for sick days! Quite affordable for the amount you get, especially if you are buying a combo pack; great for families, and fabulous to pair with soup or even just by themselves. I'm sure they'd be grand with hummus as well!