BY NABISCO

Premium Gold branded wafer cracker is the perfect product for any delicious dip, spread, cheese, and more These 2ct packs of crackers are also excellent accompaniment to soups, chili, casseroles, and salads. Ready to eat, has a light, flaky texture and... see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I like to get lots of small packs of these when I buy soup at my grocery store.
They are easy to tuck into your purse or in your car and when you want just a little something to munch on.
They have the perfect amount of butter and salt. If you haven't tried them you should. I recommend fully!
Niyree M.
Evansville, IN
They are good for a snack and go and even for dinner and lunch. Its healty I never had any problems with it. Its thiner and the flavors are soo good it more taster. you can take this to go snack if u didnt eat. it will lighten up your day with satisfaction. I do reconmend it alot its very very good and tastey. Chlidren and adults can enjoy it together
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love nabisco premium gold crackers because they are so delicious. these crackers met my expectation unlike similar products. my family and i enjoy cheese on these crackers. they are affortable and makes an awesome snack, i would recommend to friends and family so they can too enjoy the great taste.
Siobhan S.
The Nabisco Premium Gold 0.22 Oz Crackers are a wonderful addition to your meal. They are just a light snack that you can keep in your purse and it won't go bad! Packing it in your child's lunch is a great choice too. They have a buttery and salty taste and they are one of the best crackers I have ever tried.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
I absolutely loving having these with a bowl of chili or soup. They are perfect for adding a bit of crunch factor to your soup. These are actually my favorite crackers to have on hand for soup and they aren't too bad health wise. Absolutely will buy again and again.
Riley K.
These crackers are perfect on the side of soup, salad, or even as a snack. They are conveniently small and easy to store but are definitely filling. I would recommend these crackers over others because they taste amazing, they have the perfect balance of sweet and salty. I recommend these crackers to everyone who is looking for a nice, tasty, simple snack.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
My gma use to give me these when i was little and i still love them at school when i get them i take so much of them haha and when i worked at mr gattis of course ill still alot in my purse best thing to eat with ur salad
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Ritz crackers are wonderful. You can use them for meals and as a snack. When I eat Ritz crackers as a snack I will eat them plain or with peanut butter or squeeze cheese. This is a good products for adults and children to eat. I really enjoy these crackers.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Crisp buttery crackers with just the right amount of salt. These flaky crackers stisfy my need for crunch and for dipping urges. I love these Nabisco Premium Gold crackers. These crackers are great to take on the go and to have in your cupboards for everyday use. The children in my home love them as well. Excellent quality, fresh and crisp.
Sidney S.
Carl Junction, MO
Really yummy my kids love any kind of cracker as long as there is cheese great price and we reach for these nore than others best in soups or chili not to salty which is hard to find sometimes love love love