BY NABISCO

Nabisco Premium® Fat Free Saltine Crackers.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Sensible solution.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol. see more...

Eileen C.
Austin, TX
Struggling with morning sickness during my first trimester of pregnancy these crackers became my best friend. I wanted a cracker that was light in flavor and low in salt and these fat free crackers fit the bill. They had a light buttery taste to them that wasn't overpowering and didn't trigger my nausea. They also weren't salted on the outside which was great. Nibbling on these crackers was a joy and really helped me get through those first 3 months. I kept a box by me at all times!
Elisha J.
Means, KY
To be honest I love Nabisco Fat Free Saltine crackers alone, with peanut butter, and with ham and cheese as a snack. My kids even put pepperoni on them. They provide the crunch of a potato chip but can be paired with so many foods to create wonderful and filling snacks.
Madison H.
I love these crackers. Saltines are a favorite snack of mine. This brand is so good I can honestly just eat them plain sometimes. But I also love putting peanut butter on them or dipping them in hummus. I also dip them in low fat sour cream which probably sounds super odd, but I swear it is really good. This brand is easy to find. All major grocery chains tend to have them as well as Walmart and Target.
Julianna O.
San Diego, CA
I know these are so simple, but. I love them! In fact, they're sometimes the only thing I can eat after a night of drinking. They go well with any spread and especially well with cheese. They are great for soups too! I always have a box at home! I highly recommend as a healthier alternative to chips.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I absouletly love saltine crackers. they have a great taste and they are a great snack for little ones too. my 21 month old and my 10 month old love eating these crackers and even the unsalted still taste good. its a simple cracker and they leave no cheese mess afterwards to have to clean up off from the kids
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
Saltines are our household favorite! each kid will eat a whole package as a healthy , light weight snack. this products has never failed us. Always fresh and Delicious. This product is also great for when kids have an upset stomach. If they can't eat anything- this is what will save the day!
Elena P.
Love these Fat Free crackers they are the best and don't even taste fat free! That's the best part lol I love to eat them with cheese or with tuna and even with seafood they are the best and they helped me when I was pregnant and couldn't keep any food down these helped a lot (:
Miranda C.
Throop, PA
I don't have to be sick in bed to want saltine crackers! I love them just to snack on because they're yummy and filling. I put easy cheese on them if I'm feeling fancy. The fat free ones make me feel better about that decision. I definitely recommend these crackers as a snack.
Jocelyn H.
San Diego, CA
Not too salty, right amount of salt and love it with tuna! Tuna with some boiled veggies mixed together with mayo dipped with Nabisco Premium Fat Free Saltine Crackers are delicious! I definitely recommend these crackers!
Angela D.
I love these crackers! Everytime we go to the store, I make sure we have a box ofthese at home. I always have them with some cheese and these are so affordable with a ton of crackers inside. Regular or fat free, they're both amazing!