BY NABISCO #82 in Crackers

Nabisco Premium® Fat Free Saltine Crackers.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Sensible solution.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol. see more...

jess r.
jess r.
Santa Clara, CA
Great product. absolutely fantastic product for hangovers, or when youre having the stomach flu and feeling sick. These go great with ginger ale, and even thought they are fat free you cant taste the difference. Although i wouldnt have them as an every day snack, they are necessity for the pantry.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
The flavor is so great, sometimes you get crackers that taste like cardboard, but these are on point. I bought these at Target with a coupon, so they were very affordable. The only thing is that I wish they came in smaller packages, I have a hard time getting through the box before they go stale
Picked up a box of Saltines when my daughter had a stomach virus. She was so excited, said "those are my favorite crackers!" It's the little things. There were 4 sleeves in the box, and even those of us without the stomach bug have really been enjoying them. Nothing fancy, but simply satisfying.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
Saltines are our household favorite! each kid will eat a whole package as a healthy , light weight snack. this products has never failed us. Always fresh and Delicious. This product is also great for when kids have an upset stomach. If they can't eat anything- this is what will save the day!
Brit H.
Brit H.
Greenwood, IN
Your basic saltine cracker. Great and versatile, I suppose. You can't really tell a difference in the fat-free from the regular, so I would say it does it's job very well. Not much nutritional value, but what did you expect? I like to pair mine with lettuce for a peanut butter taste.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
These saltine crackers are the sweet and simple to every bowl of soup or delicious spread of any kind. Whether it's hummus from your local grocer, feta spinach dip made by your mother, a prefect pot of gumbo or tomatoe soup, these saltines are the best food companion.
Karen R.
Karen R.
I am always eating crackers as a snack when I get home from work. I really like that the fat free ones are a little bit healthy and have less of that saturated fat. I also love putting these crackers in chicken noodle soup. It tastes so good all together on a cold day
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
Really good, basic crackers. Not sure if these are the original "saltines" but they're great for soup or sardines or peanut butter sandwiches or whatever you want. Obviously very affordable and something you can find anywhere. No complaints
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
I love crackers with mostly any type of food , I use this with tuna salad , salads . There taste so good I like to eat them alone to ! I buy this at Walmart , target , food 4 less !! Yes they should try them
yinet e.
yinet e.
Ridgewood, NY
they are great and people should try it out.you can eat it with coffee. its taste the same as some other product just alittle saltier. it meeteds my expectations. not that expensive very affordable.